Multiplayer Crack Videos
Studio 9 Mac OS 10.11 serial number keygen. Expansion Pack 1 is the first that has added as a free update to the Minecraft: Playstion 4/Vita Editions which adds 6 new trophies to the game but is called Expansion Pack 4 in the PS3 version. Question 11 11. What comes next in this sequence: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16.
Activation key video: 17 Exciting New Games Coming To Nintendo Switch In
Call Of Duty Mobile Season 7: RADIOACTIVE AGENT. Access to better coaching has long been highlighted as one of the key elements needed for Indian football to develop, though hosting the FIFA under-17 World Cup in 2020 could prove to be a turning. Other new features include an improved passing system, improved player likenesses, the ability to play as a Goalkeeper for the first time, and other.
Fotoslate 4 Serial Forum.rar -- Project XBOX forum
Latest Review Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV. Counter Strike 1.6 Serial Key Free Plagiarism Checker X 2020 Serial Key Serial Key For Fifa 17 Bought Pc Game Need Serial Key Hide All Ip 2020 Torrent Serial Key Watch Dogs 2 Download And Serial Key Ms Office 2020 Sp3 Serial Key Rapid Php Editor 2020 Serial Key Windows Small Business Server 2020 Serial Key. FIFA 11 CEP Author: darkvajo Guys!
Inter Miami co-owner David Beckham to feature in FIFA 21
A tremendous $114 value at one low price. Only] Smelt Everything! Football rankings: FIFA ranking November 2020: preview results https://amsister.ru/crack/?key=745.
Torrent Search Engine
Fellow expansion side Inter Miami beat FC Cincinnati 2-1 and claimed the final playoff spot in the East after Chicago lost 4-3 to NYCFC. Biome Bundle is a world pack for Open Terrain Generator which must be downloaded separately here. Official site of Need for Speed Payback, an action driving fantasy that's the newest game in the popular car racing video game franchise, Need for Speed.
FIFA ban African football chief Ahmad Ahmad for 5 years
You are Agent 47, the world's ultimate assassin. Breed a mule from a horse and a donkey. FIFA Soccer (also known as FIFA Mobile) is the new version of the classic FIFA for the season.
Age Of Mythology + The Titans 1GB - DOWNLOAD CRACKED PC
Ortrebpueli's articles tagged "." - ortrebpueli's blog. Download FIFA 11 Patch A patch full of enhancements for FIFA FIFA 11 is a sensation this year again. Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //www.perennialplant.review/cotyledon.
Patch narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Steam - Key GLOBAL
Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers, and other obstacles that all. No need to be fancy, just an overview. The Division 2 is a true RPG that offers more variety in missions and challenges, a new end-game, and fresh innovations to engage players for years to come.
1.6 Corruption in African sport: a summary
LennarDigital - High quality digital audio software. It features seasonal programs for players to obtain different packs and players by completing different plans, live events, and achievements.
Need for Speed Payback - Car Racing Action Game
Visit ESPN to view the 2020-21 FIFA World Cup Qualifying - CONMEBOL Table. Sylenth1 3.067 Crack Incl Keygen Download [Windows+Mac] https://amsister.ru/crack/?key=732. View activation guide.
Patch Para Fifa 09 (cep - Career Expansion Patch)
Cep 08 Carrer Expansion Patch Fifa 08 Joygm11. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. The United American Republic won the tournament and took its second title, its second since the union of Argentina and Uruguay after the events of Doomsday.
PC Game Trainers, Cheats No-CD / No-DVD PlayFixes Patches
It was held in France from 10 June to 12 July 1998. Specification page for HP ProBook 645 G1 Notebook PC. CEP 2020 version 7.0 - Latest version of the Career Expansion Patch for FIFA 09 11: 37 AM The version 7.0 of the Career Expansion Patch brings your FIFA experience to a new level of realism, adding to the game hundreds of new teams, tournaments and leagues and transforming your Career experience.
[Mediafire Links] 300 Latest and Oldest Games
Looking for Biomes O Plenty compatibility? FIFA 11 grafics by TGS; Bayern Munich Face pack with auto installer; Trophy Patch by Fifa4Fans; Official FIFA adboards for FIFA 11; SCOREBOARD PACK by FIFA INFINITY; FC BARCELONA B / KIT - FIFA 11; KHEDIRA FACE; PARK JI SUNG (JI SUNG PARK) FACE - FIFA 11; BPL SCOREBOARD BY FIFA-INFINITY; FRANCE NEW KIT; i68 FIFA 11 REGENERATOR v. Windows 7 Serial Key Crack Free Download.
Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Full Factory Library
Sylenth1 License Key Free Download DDDFDCT-FRDBVR-DEBEDC-DKGFRKIL DBVNHGS-HTREF-EDFGNJ-LHYTNBG DKDGGTRO-IUYNJUY-GWSXF-KJYTRE. EA details next-gen updates for 'Star Wars Squadrons. We are the world's largest and most comprehensive directory and search engine for acronyms, abbreviations and initialisms on the Internet.
The Sims 4: Vampires - Buy Origin DLC Key
Copa de la Liga Profesional 1; Austria. Fifa 11 expansion patch 1.6. The national federation was created in 1960 and became FIFA affiliated in 1964.
Crack compressed Games (PC)
Compare and download free programs similar to FIFA 11 Patch: Counter Strike Z-Bot, Grand Theft Auto IV, Windows 10 Launch Patch 64 bit. With an announcement that placed some key cities in Accra and Kumasi under a partial lock down, effective Monday 30 March 2020. RSS Feed Powered by Create your own unique website with.
Steam cheap game CD Keys - G2A Store
Featured audio All audio latest This Just In Grateful Dead Netlabels Old Time Radio 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings. An expansion module for Game Dev Tycoon that aims to provide detailed information and statistics to games released, provides charts and analysis to game sales and financial themes. An empire is torn by civil war.
2020 PUBLIC HEARING DATES AND APPLICATION DEADLINES
The new version of the game features better, high definition graphics, Steamworks and Twitch Integration, and multiplayer ranked mode. Visit ESPN to view the 2020-21 UEFA Champions League Table. Read company report info.pdf.
Cheapest Prices For CD Keys, Games & Software - Buy at
Creation Master 11 is an editing tools for FIFA 11, and i'll make many of my patch via this software. FIFA 11 Game momin shah June 27, Sports 2 Comments 10, Views Fifa is sports game today you can download this from our website free full version percent working no surveys get it free of cost. FIFA Infinity - Download Center get redirected here.
- FIFA World Cup Qualifying - CONMEBOL Table
- FIFA 16 Serial Keys giveaway, ONLINE WORKING FREE *Update
- Fifa 12 Commentary Pack Download
- FIFA (video game series)
- Fixya: Ask & Find Answers to Everyday Product Questions
- AdFly - The URL shortener service that pays you! Earn
- FIFA ranking: November 2020 final preview
- SteamUnlock.info - 100% Free Steam Games, Keys, Giveaways
- Rise of Nations: Extended Edition (PC) - Steam Key
- Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //www.capitalgain.press/economics/gh
- Numaligarh Refinery awards expansion project to thyssenkrupp
- RBTH for The Wall Street Journal by Russia Beyond
- Serial/Key Generator – Get-Cracked
- Paulv2k4 FIFA 20 Mods
- Week 11 Betting Preview on the Yahoo Fantasy Football Forecast
Registration key 21+ Best Torrent Sites for 2020 (NOT BLOCKED) - VPN Geeks
FIFA 21 FIFA 22 FIFA 22 2: Electric Boogaloo FIFA 22 3: Ronaldinho Soccer 64 2 FIFA 24 FIFA 25. EDIT: The list VentureBeat reported on sounds so tame and uneventful that it could possibly be true. Super Cleaner 2.25 792 Times. Community Expansion Pack (CEP) Neverwinter Nights.
Loosing interest in gaming lately
The Ultimate 4-3-3 Guide | Elite 1 | Div 1 | FIFA 21
The ProblemThe 4-3-3 is largely a forgotten formation in the zero-sum game that is high level FUT. Often dismissed as a sweaty formation only good for wing abuse, the formation is out of favor because of a few legitimate complaints. “My wingers never get involved”. “My striker is always isolated!” “What do I do with my central midfielders?” And thus, the would-be football purist sinks to the depth of hell that is 4231 dropback wait-for-wrong-player-switch and score hell.
The CredentialsI’ve been a consistent elite player since FIFA 17, with occasional top 100 finishes in FIFA 19 and 20 and a top 200 finish once so far in 21. Additionally, I have consistently maintained rather high division rivals skill ratings, currently sitting at around 2200. I also have written a small number of well-received guides on this subreddit in past years.
The HistoryI’ve always been a big fan of football tactics and particularly Pep Guardiola. Having read all the major books dedicated to him and his style, I was able to identify his basic football principles and attempt to re-create them with custom tactics and instructions. And for a few glorious months through fifa 20 it seemed as though I had cracked it. Recording 3 top 100 finishes, hardly ever dropping below elite 2, and generally playing beautiful offensive expansive football. But was that all a haze? Or was it a limited attempt to recreate Guardiola’s tactical masterpiece without the specialized tools to do so? Was this mock-up instead propped up by raw ability, as well as the tried and tested knowledge of meta abuse that all elite players have? (wtf is this?) I sadly concluded that it was the latter. And so, with the gleaned knowledge of a hundred failed expeiments, I set off to create a new, improved 4-3-3, based on Guardiola’s greatest rival. Jurgen Klopp.
Its important to note that though I based my tactics on two real life managers, all my research and experimentation was for the purpose of creating a solid and effective 4-3-3 formation with minimal weaknesses, rather than just trying to recreate them for romantic purposes. Better to win than dream, isn’t it?
Why didn’t Guardiola’s 4-3-3 work?First of all, its important to note that on a results basis, I did achieve excellent results. Guardiola’s 4-3-3 mockup proved particularly effective against high skill opponents, and I was able to peak at around 2400 SR last year, and 2200 SR this year. However, this had a lot to do with the fact that 2 out of every 3 opponents you face in the highest elo will almost always run with the 4-2-3-1, which it excels against. Secondly, I observed that elite players are less likely to launch risky lightning counters, which is Guardiola’s Tactic’s biggest weaknesses. Their counters would be more controlled, with less risk of losing the ball, giving me more time to shore up at the back.
Lets take a look at why a faithful recreation of Guardiola’s tactics is near impossible in FIFA, as it stands
- The Failure of Inverted Fullbacks – The addition of inverted fullbacks a couple years ago was supposed to herald a new era of FIFA, bringing in an element of tactical subtlety and a new way of constructing the play and defending on the counter. Unfortunately, after playing well over 3000 games with inverted fullbacks(lowball estimate), I can only say the concept has been a spectacular failure. Whether they are set on balanced or join the attack, and with low offensive and defensive width, the inverted fullback consistently fails to take up the pseudo-cdm position we have come to see in the real life Kyle Walker and Zinchenko. While they may occasionally do this, they are just as likely to be tripping over their winger on the touchline in the next attack. Inverted fullbacks will consistently gravitate towards the touchline. And because your central midfielders are offensive minded, leaves you exposed on the counter.
- The Central Midfielder Dillema – In FIFA, your average central midfield player is first and foremost defined by his defensive aptitude (this includes pace lol). This is a quality that comes even before fluidity (how he feels on the ball) and offensive quality. In Guardiola’s tactic, the central midfielder prioritizes the latter two qualities and spends most of his time looking for combination plays with his striker and winger. Because they are thrown forward, they rely on the inverted fullbacks to stay in deep central positions and thwart the counter… which they don’t. Even the perfect midfielders like Gullit and KDB are only useful defensively when they have had time to get back into defensive positions.
- The pace and precision of opponents counterattacks(particularly driven passes from defense to attack) – Dread it, run from it, the driven pass arrives all the same. Whether your opponent uses a CAM or not, whether you have both fullbacks on stayback and your DM in place, it will zip right to the attack and next thing you know, Mbappe is home free. When this happens, the 23 passes you have put together trying to construct your attack will seem a colossal waste of time.
- The Unreliability of tactical fouling – Another tenet of Guardiola’s philosophy (though he would never admit it), tactical fouling has never been viable in fifa. A skilled opponent who is putting together a counterattack will not let you get close enough to grapple him, particularly in the center of the pitch. Right now, tactical fouls are only useful in two scenarios – when your opponent has broken past your last line of defense(more of a professional foul tbh), and when you have been beaten on the wing and need to stop him from driving infield.
Jurgen Klopp’s Red ArmyAs a result of these failures, I decided to build a new 4-3-3, modelled on the legendary Jurgen Klopp. I read countless articles to familiarize myself with his system, and watched all their premier league games in the 18/19 season (hate them too much to watch their triumphant last season, which is even more ironic as I’m literally scouse).
Liverpool’s style of play has been explained in countless tactical articles, so I won’t bore you with detailed explanations. What is actually important is whether those tactics can be flawlessly implemented in FIFA 21, and I was delighted to find that they could.
Basic tenets of Liverpool’s 4-3-3A workmanlike midfield – While Guardiola emphasizes technical excellence and creativity in his midfield, Klopp prefers a trio of workhorses who serves as the team’s true base. The midfield is tasked with shuttling the ball quickly to the wing, putting up a quick and effective press, and being available for recycling and winning second balls to keep the attack going.
Offensive fullbacks – Trent Alexander Arnold and Andrew Robertson are tasked with stretching opposing defenses, linking up with their wingers, and getting the ball into the box
A pair of lethal wingers that aim for goal – Salah and Mane both prefer the white of the goal nets to the white of the touchline. While they are obviously capable on the touchline, their true aim is to get as close to the goal as possible, bearing the goalscoring responsibility for their teams.
A central striker that serves as a link– Roberto Firmino serves as a fulcrum that allows his team to get up the pitch, relieving pressure, driving forward, and then linking the play.
Custom tacticsThe formation – Believe it or not, the formation is actually a 4-3-2-1. Upon testing every single 4-3-3 variant, I came to an inescapable conclusion. Your wingers will NEVER consistently make dangerous infield incursions (unless you use creative runs lol). Whether you use low width, cut inside or get in behind, they still won’t be the consistent goal threats you need. But they will in the 4-3-2-1. And they’ll still provide all the width you need, when you need it. Win-win situation.
Defensive Style – Press on Possession Loss : This emulates the famous Klopp Gegenpress, allowing you to harry and hassle the opponents the moment you lose the ball, marking obvious passing lanes and forcing the opponent to slow down while you reset your shape. With the combination of the specific player instructions you will see soon, you’ll learn why this setup is virtually immune to counters.
Width – 5 : Width is one of those things every inquisitive player experiments with. However, like almost all pro players, you will eventually settle back on 5 width. The reason is simple. 4 width invites the lazy ball to the wing, which you then have to cover. 6 width invites the hopeful through ball through the center.. and well, I’m sure you’ve all suffered enough from Mbappe already.
Depth – 8 : Sounds risky, doesn’t it? But with the improvements to pressure this year, its rather easy to stall the opponent high up the pitch and either force them to play it long to Mbappe or run the risk of a turnover by playing it short. Skilled opponents can and will play through the press, but you have both the numbers to press them high up the pitch, and the defensive structure to slow the opponent down if they do get through your press. Expertise at predictive player switching, especially to your center backs, is a prerequisite. If you can’t anticipate the obvious through ball, consider lowering your depth. I’m well aware that stuff like delay and FIFA error can affect your efficiency at mopping up through balls, so there’s no shame in lowering your depth a bit in bad gameplay.
Offensive Style – Possession: I’ve always been a big fan of balanced, and ran it in my previous Guardiola tactic. But considering we don’t particularly restrain our fullbacks and central midfielders, balanced runs the risk of having our players rush too far up the pitch without securing the defensive base first. 4231 users have the freedom to run balanced, because both fullbacks and DMs are already set to stay back. By running possession, we are able to ensure our runners pick the right time to make their offensive ventures, while limiting vulnerability on the counter
Depth – 6: 6 depth serves as the sweet spot that allows your players to space effectively, preventing Kante being able to mark two of your players at once, for example. It’s particularly useful for stretching the opponent defense when you funnel the ball onto the wings, carving them open so you can play the ball back towards the now exposed opposite end of the pitch (for example, I play a nice Crossfield pass to Trent on the right. Opponent has to shuffle across. I then play it back infield to Henderson, who finds Mane on the opposite side in the gap between fullback and centerback. Salah has occupied one centerback, Firmino the other)
Players in Box – 5: Did a lot of fiddling here as well. Was a tough battle between 4 and 5 but 4 PiB sometimes sees the player on the opposite wing suddenly stop running when he would have been unmarked for a far post cross. We don’t want more than 5 players in box cus this is FIFA and we’re mostly not crossing anyways( even if its better than FIFA 20 crossing). Cutbacks and passes into the penalty box are more effective and 5 PiB is perfect at facilitating this
Corners – 2
Free Kicks – 2
Player InstructionsInstructions are what truly makes or breaks a formation. Each one is crucial. After years of experimentation, I’ve realized one thing – less is more. If you aren’t totally sure exactly how you want each player to play, don’t wing it. For the purposes of this tactic, I have tried a plethora of combinations and finally reached something I’m satisfied with
Goalkeeper – Unless you play drop back 1 depth, theres absolutely no reason not to enable both proactive GK instructions
- Saving on Crosses – Comes for Crosses
- Saving Outside box – Sweeper Keeper
Right Back – I realized most of my attacks naturally come through the right. Like many of you, I’m slightly biased to the wing closer to the camera. But even so, I examined my map tracking in the stats section after playing 24 friendly matches in FUT on default instructions and realized im slightly more present on right than left. So I needed to create a structure that enabled this.
- Attacking Runs – Join the Attack
Centerbacks – Leave on Default
Left Back – The left back provides a balanced presence, keeping tabs on the opposing winger while searching for an opportunity to provide offensive support. He is kept in check by the possession offensive tactic, which allows him to venture forward only when he deems his defensive base safe.
- Run type – Overlap
Center Central Midfielder – Your main defensive presence. Initially I had huge doubts about the 4-3-2-1 because I expected he would suffer the FIFA 21 bug of letting the opponent waltz through the center. But Drop Between Defenders kills two birds with one stone. First, it allows the two central defenders to split wide in possession, enabling your fullbacks to step up the pitch. Second, he stays deep and then steps up to engage the opponent’s central threat on the counter, while your central defenders compress and your fullbacks drop back.
- Attacking Support – Drop Between Defenders
Right Central Midfielder – The purpose of this player is to provide a base through which the attacking fullback on his side can venture forward freely. He is always available to recycle possession in a stumped attacking move, and is adept at delaying the opponent. Frustratingly, he will still stand around like a clueless fool in defense unless you give him aggressive interceptions (please fix this shit EA)
- Attacking Support – Stay back while attacking
Interceptions – Aggressive
Left Central Midfielder – The left central midfielder is the only player on the team with the maximum degree of freedom. He is comfortable creating an overload in the center, overlapping his striker, or even sitting in the half-space pocket between the opponents central defensive midfield and fullback. He needs good pace for his tricky movement, decent finishing ability, and fluidity on the ball.
- Positioning Freedom – Free Roam
Interceptions – Aggressive
Right Forward and Left Forward – These dudes are the real stars of your team. As comfortable darting between fullback and centerback as they are on the touchline, their unpredictable movement allows them to run defenders ragged. They are excellent at linking up with your central players and fullbacks, and use their attacking positioning and pace to create easy goalscoring opportunities. Rather than give them concrete instructions such as stay central or stay wide, I found they are most effective when they choose their method of attack, while I then build the play around their position. Because of their lightning pace and how easily they are found by through balls from the central striker, they are allowed to Get In Behind
- Attacking Runs – Get in Behind
Striker – The striker is tasked with serving as a link between the midfield and his two wide forwards. He is no slouch himself, and even with the false 9 instruction, will still be ready and willing to play off the shoulder of the last man when necessary. Come back on defense is honestly an offensive rather than defensive setting for him, allowing him to be easily found by my defense when its time to counter( if you cant beat em..)
Note The striker on false 9 may not be to your liking. If that's the case, feel free to leave him on balanced. I usually alternate between the two but have been preferring false 9 recently
- Attacking Runs – False 9 or balanced
- Defensive Support – Come Back on Defense
- The paciest fullbacks you can afford, with good defensive awareness - I have honestly found that defensive awareness actually trumps defensive workrates when it comes to tracking back on defense for fullbacks. Or rather, let me put this way, you know those times when your fullback is high up the pitch and your team loses the ball, and then your opponent begins the counter? You watch as his Adama overtakes your fullback ( who is standing watching) even though the fullback was ahead of him? Defensive awareness is basically marking. When your fullback has a good stat in this, he will fight tooth and nail to track him and prevent the easy pass.
- An excellent dribbler, passer and decent finisher to play your LCM position. Basically a CAM-esque player that can still put in a shift in defence.
- A striker that is fluid, can find a pass, and finish excellently. Something like Lewandowski I guess, although I honestly use Mbappe here with no problems. In the end he will still score more than both wide forwards
- Two pacey forwards with great finishing. Guys like Neymar, Mane, and Salah are ideal for this position, but even something like Adama and Dembele do an excellent job cus shooting is currently broken
Why this formation is so good
- Even though its so offensive, it’s tough to counter. The base constructed in midfield by both your CDM and RCM is enough to stall the opponent. Furthermore, press on possession loss allows you to stall your opponent if he tries to organize his attack before the counter. The central midfielder locks down the middle of the pitch, while the two center backs, who were split wide to cover threats, slowly narrow their width as your fullbacks recover their position.
- Offensive firepower – The formation allows you to construct a multilayered attack using both width and depth to pressure your opponents across the pitch. Even immediately after losing the ball, pressure on possession loss allows you to still be a threat by threatening a quick turnover
- Freedom to lose the ball – In Guardiola’s tactic, I was occasionally afraid of the opponents counter, especially if they were the type to brainlessly play the ball up the pitch. Here, theres a stable base that allows you to play in more risky fashion, without fear.
- Creates a platform to function on the wing – The fact of the matter is most FIFA players are scared of using the wing. For them, the wing is a place to use to quickly relieve pressure, before passing it back to the center for a second go. But its not necessarily that they don’t know what to do on the wing. Rather, its because they don’t have the support to utilize it well. The average 4-2-3-1 has its fullbacks and CDM’s on stayback. When the wide CAM gets the ball, he has only 2 options. To beat the fullback 1v1, which is often impossible even for skillers, or to hold it a little and pass it to their fullback(20 yards back) and restart the attack. The 4-3-2-1 instead offers support and a platform for combination plays. With an overlapping fullback, a wide forward, and a supporting CM close by, It gives real freedom on the wing to enable the creative side you never knew you had.
- Wide forwards who get involved. Thank fuck for this. Before I found this formation I used to wonder why I needed to buy Neymar on the wing in a 4-3-3 when I could just use Dembele and they’d have the same impact. In this 4-3-2-1, they actually feel like goal threats.
How to useHonestly, the formation kinda plays itself. I could have written a nice lengthy essay about how to build up attacks and create overloads, but I honestly feel you’ll find the answers in just a few games. A few tips though..
- Its easier to play through the side with the offensive fullback. I usually build up my play on the right, with the help afforded by the right back. It’s also pretty tough for the opponent to counter through this flank because he must pull his winger back to contend with your fullback. If he instead pulls his Kante to the wing to deal with the overload you’ve created, you have a free path through the middle
- Don’t neglect the cross. Like most players, I never liked crossing the ball. However, I’ve learned just how effective crossing can be when you’ve created the right situation for it. Don’t cross as a desperation measure. Instead, after you’ve created some space on the wing, watch the runner, especially the one at the far post. The goals I score from crosses aren’t contested headers. Instead, the runner is found in acres of space, because he’s beaten his marker on the run.
- Create overload on one side, of the pitch, then quickly funnel the play to the opposite side. This is how I score most of my goals. I chill on the wing drawing the opposition, then pass back to one of my midfielders who looks for the opposing winger’s run.
- Lay it off to your offensive CM – The free roam instruction on your LCM is the key to breaking down stubborn defenses. He makes unorthodox runs and can and will overlap the striker when he deems it necessary (often). Plus he likes taking up nice positions on the outside of the box
- Stuck in attack? Recycle the play to your CMs – That’s literally what they’re there for. They sit higher up the pitch than DMs and thus are better suited to supporting the attack. Feel free to pass it to them when you’re stuck and have them draw out the opposition before trying again. No need to rush.
ConclusionThat’s all folks. I had a blast tuning and refining this formation over several hundred games. It has been amazing fun and in terms of effectiveness, is probably the best formation I’ve ever used. I’ve long been a passionate lover of the 4-3-3 formation (and a vicious hater of the 4-2-3-1), and although this is technically a 4-3-2-1, it stays in my heart as the 4-3-3 I’ve always loved. I hope you’ll give this a try and experience as much joy and fun as I did. Thank you!
The tactics and instructions condensed
Finally, don't hesitate to make minor tweaks to the setup here and there. I believe the tactic has a good foundation, so little changes can be made to mesh with your playstyle. For example, slightly increasing the width, or putting the striker on balanced. Gl hf