|1||Sudden Strike 2 Demo - Free downloads and reviews||68%|
|2||Difference between this and Blitzkrieg?: : Sudden Strike||82%|
|3||Patching disables running Sudden Strike 2?||67%|
|4||Sudden Strike 2 GAME MOD Mappack #2||68%|
|5||Tips 'n Tricks?: : Sudden Strike 2 Gold General Discussions||69%|
Sudden Strike 2 [Free PC Download]
This patch updates the US edition of Sudden Strike to enable multiplayer games with German/English (GB) Sudden Strike gaes patched to. Kalypso Media and Kite Games are thrilled to announce the return of the beloved Real Time Strategy show; entire with larger battlegrounds, more units, better graphics, new scenarios and legendary commanders with individual abilities – all of which makes Sudden Strike 4 the most tactical and bona fide name in the series to date. Conquer the enemy's positions, win the cleaning-up. Sudden Strike 4 sends you off on three extensive campaigns set amongst the battlefields of World War II. The games were fine but they really show their age very primitive compared to current games but sudden strike 3 will not run sudden strike 1 & 2 run well overall ssince the newest game sudden. Sudden Strike Reviews https://amsister.ru/crack/?key=591. Anyone who pre-ordered or will pre-order Sudden Strike 4, will receive all three of them for free.
Sudden Strike 3: Patches, Updates, Addons, Downloads (The
Or a single skill for 1, 2 and 3 stars, assuming that you have 7 points). Planes thunder high above a battlefield where untold legions lie wounded or dying. Commanding the British and American, German or Soviet troops, you will lead over 100 different units into battle, including the German bomber Heinkel He111, the Russian T-34 tank, the British Hawker Typhoon fighter plane and the notorious German Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger. Posted about 13 years ago; 68 downloads; Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory demo has been released by Fireglow Games. Download Sudden Strike Patch for Windows to update your retail version of Sudden Strike. Is the digital GOG version of Sudden Strike 2 compatible with the retail physical CD version of the Hidden Stroke: APRM expansion pack? Sudden strike 1/2/3 v/s blitzkrieg 1/2 - Free From CDV OT https://amsister.ru/crack/?key=587.
Activity code sudden Strike 3 No Cd Patch
Replace the original SUDDENSTRIKE. Patch for Sudden Strike on [HOST] and [HOST] The US version Patch fixes all multiplayer compatibility issues between Sudden Strike European and Author: Jkdmedia. TRAINER; Game Tools: Counter Strike Source BLOODMOD v2.5; Counter Strike Source WALLHACK; Counter Strike Source CONSOLE FIX; Counter Strike Source LAN PATCH; Counter Strike CHEATS; Counter Strike ENGLISH VOICE PATCH. While many RTS games focus on gathering resources, assembling overwhelming forces and building massive bases, Sudden Strike 4's missions throw a relatively small number of units and later, reinforcements, into some of WW2's most infamous skirmishes, under the command of superstar American, English, German, and Russian generals, each with the ability to strengthen a specific type of unit and. Dev Diary 04 - Final Super Buildings in the Civ2 - C&C Red Alert 2 Scenario Nov 21 2020 Civilization 2 - Red Alert 2 Siege of New York Scenario. This new patch fixes the notorious bug in the Saving Private. SUDDEN STRIKE v [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED EXE (KB) Search for related No-CD & No-DVD Patch.
Buy Sudden Strike 4 Complete Collection on Xbox One
Each side will have their own realistically modelled vehicles and troops as well as a new damage model to provide an even greater. The ultimate source of patches & addons for Sudden Strike 3: Arms of Victory. Units can gain experience points and are available from one mission to the next. GOG now support German (Deutsch) audio and text on all Sudden Strike releases including French and Russian text with limited audio support. German campaign 1. Battle of Sedan 2. Battle of France 3. Operation Barbarossa 4. Battle of Stalingrad. German invasion of Canada? Extract the [HOST] executable to the game directory.
Registration key sudden Strike II (PC): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
No sounds & mission problems with Win 10 - Sudden Strike 1 website here. Sudden Strike 4 sends you off on three extensive campaigns set amongst the battlefields of World War II. Commanding the Allied, German or Soviet troops, you will lead over different units into battle; like the German bomber Heinkel He, the Russian T tank, the British Hawker Typhoon fighter plane and the notorious German. Buy Sudden Strike 4 - Complete Collection - Microsoft Store https://amsister.ru/crack/?key=594. Sudden strike patch 1.2 german. To our Russian Friends: : Sudden Strike 4 General Discussions. Find all the latest Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory PC game downloads on [HOST] German language patch for SS3.
As the new year takes its course, we are happy to announce that we're ready to share Version 1.2!
This new pack of fixes and improvements is based on your suggestions we keep receiving both from forums and the in-game reporting system (available by pressing F11). Thank you so much for your contribution - your feedback lets us make the game better every day!
We know that a lot of our players are complaining about the long load times. It's a serious technical issue and, unfortunately, we cannot fix it in one fell swoop. However, we're doing our best to mitigate this pain. We have been able to greatly increase initial loading time in previous patches. And there is a major improvement in Kingdom management interface we implemented in this patch that will eliminate loading time between different Kingdom UI windows. We keep looking for other things we could do to fix this problem, so stay tuned for further improvements!
Be aware that the update is really huge - you will have to download around 18 Gb! The reason the update is so big is that we are working on the loading time issue, so we had to repack almost all game data.
We would like to thank all of you who are sending us the bug reports with the typos. We are doing our best to correct them as soon as they are discovered. Thanks to you all, the Version 1.2 holds a large number of such fixes!
Finally, let us assure you once more that work on the Pathfinder: Kingmaker will not stop for a single day. Right now, the development team keeps working on the next patch which should fix - as we hope - all known issues that remain on our task list.
- System: Loading times have been significantly reduced.
- New setting: you can now choose to significantly decrease loading times in kingdom management screens at the cost of higher RAM and VRAM consumption.
- Multiple difficulty improvements in Chapters 6 and 7.
- New feature: you can now enable camera following. Just double-click a character's portrait or hit F to enable it and disable it by manually controlling the camera (WASD, arrow keys or pressing on the mouse wheel). Camera-following is also automatically disabled on battle start.
- New feature: to save yourself a loading screen, you can now hover your mouse cursor over the table in the throne room, and you'll see an exclamation mark if anything new has happened in kingdom management while you were gone.
- The Storyteller now provides the total number of artifact shards needed to assemble an artifact.
- Numerous visual and user interface improvements.
- During Nok-Nok's companion quest, the player could gain "Hero" and "Jester" points by making certain decisions and picking certain dialogue options. Gathering a high enough number of these points was the only way to open the relevant story paths for Nok-Nok during the quest arc's finale (and thus save him at the House of the Edge of Time later on). However, it was unclear how to gain said points, which lead to most players getting stuck with the quest arc's "bad ending" and Nok-Nok dying, even if they completed his quests in an otherwise appropriate manner. Resolution: we are streamlining this mechanic. The players will now always be able to select either the "Hero" or the "Jester" path for Nok-Nok during the quest arc's finale. Which path is open to them depends on what type of points they acquired more of.
- A dialogue option discussing Valerie's scar didn't disappear from her dialogue even after completing her quest. Resolution: fixed.
- From now on, Irlene will take the Chest of Genuine Gemstones from the player when the player delivers it during her quest.
- The dialogue with Jubilost about the "Inconsequential debates" never ended if the quest was failed. Resolution: fixed.
- In the "Twice-Born Warlord" chapter, being able to save Nilak (and Dugath, if he survived so far) depended on whether the player is doing the "Flintrock Grassland" area before or after confronting Tristian at the "Abandoned Keep" area. If the players come late to the Flintrock Grassland, they find Nilak (and Dugath) already dead. We removed this dependency from the conditions to Nilak's (and Dugath's) survival to make Amiri's personal quest more consistent.
- The "Help Amiri kill another mighty monster" objective could be missing after completion of the "Help Amiri kill Tuskgutter" objective in rare cases. Resolution: fixed.
- The "Ancient formula" objective couldn't be completed after "Experiment on a wererat and report to Bokken" objective. Resolution: fixed.
- The "City of Hollow Eyes" area will now only be available after receiving the "Find the missing Defaced Sisters" objective of the "Along the Cold Trail" quest.
- In some resolutions of Jaethals last personal quest, she could unexpectedly disintegrate, which made it impossible to correctly resolve the Test of Loyalty for Jaethal and Tristian at the House of the Edge of Time. Resolution: the underlying issue has been solved and will not reproduce itself. However, unfortunately, the affected saves cannot be fixed.
- A weapon slot in Amiri's interface could remain locked after finishing her companion quests. Resolution: fixed.
- Even after Jaethal would come to life, she could regain some of her Undead feats with time. Resolution: fixed.
- In some cases during Ekun's "Bury the Past" quest, some of the enemy giants would not join the fight on their own, which made it impossible to talk to Ekun afterwards. Resolution: fixed. Those players who have already been affected by this bug (they see Ekun standing on his knees and cannot talk to him) need to kill the giants located one screen to the right.
- In some cases, the game incorrectly interpreted the player's decisions taken after fighting Hargulka and Tartuk at the "Troll Lair" area. Resolution: fixed.
- It was possible to accidentally fail Valerie's romance before it even begins. Resolution: fixed.
- Executing Edrist Hanvaki could block further playthrough if Auto Kingdom Management was turned on (this would stop game time from moving forward). Resolution: fixed.
- Mim Wobblegander no longer gets stuck on her way to Talon Peak. Resolution: fixed. For players with saved games where she is already stuck, she will be waiting for them on the top of the mountain now.
- Some players could permanently lose access to Nok-Nok if they have seen a certain statue before they were supposed to during his personal quest. Resolution: fixed.
- From now on, the "Saving Grace" quest will start no matter what the status of the "Hour of Rage" quest is.
- If Stefano Mosconi is alive during the "War of the River Kings" quest, he will now correctly appear in the Throne Room to "invite" the player to Pitax.
- During the Season of Bloom, the peasants that form the angry mob in front of your castle could make mistakes about the fate of a certain Lamashtu's priestess (located at the "Secluded Lodge" area) and some bandits ("Bridge over the Gudrin River"). Resolution: fixed.
- The dialogue option to ask Kharne Vereel about his shady dealings during the Rushlight tournament is now locked until the player finds out about them from other characters.
- Skill checks for the "Trial of Strength" and the "Trial by Pain" illustrated events could be triggered multiple times at the "Armag's Tomb" area. Resolution: fixed.
- The "Wild Energies" debuff could get stuck on characters when leaving the basement of the "House At The Edge Of Time" area using the staircase to the second floor. Resolution: fixed. For affected saves where the party are still in the "House At The Edge Of Time" area, players have to visit the ruined basement part and leave it again to remove the debuff.
- There could simultaneously exist two Tartuks at the "Ruined Warehouse" area in some cases. Resolution: fixed.
- NPC banters disappeared too fast in Varnhold. Resolution: fixed.
- Briar didn't disappear from the Inventory when players gave it to Nyrissa. Resolution: fixed.
- The "Vordakai's Tomb" area couldn't be found before the opening the Gates to the Valley of the Dead. Resolution: fixed.
- Lootable dead body was not visible at the "Wolf Lair" area. Resolution: fixed.
- Provided conditions to Amiri's companion dialogue to keep it from becoming overburdened with the growing number of dialogue options.
- The diplomacy checks in Darven's dialogue in the Capital were incorrect. Resolution: fixed.
- Trolls and Kobolds didn't turn into dust after death at the "Troll Lair" area in the last chapter. Resolution: fixed.
- Creatures were not reachable in the main hall at the "Troll Lair" area in the last chapter. Resolution: fixed.
- Amiri could be paralyzed, wounded or fatigued at the start of her quest at the "Flintlock grasslands" area. Resolution: fixed.
- A secret door opened mechanically but not visually in the library at the "House at the Edge of Time" area. Resolution: fixed.
- Rikri Sharvan had the wrong portrait during dialogue. Resolution: fixed.
- Changed the order of the traveling portals as they occur in the illustrated event in the final chapter. The four portals on top of the list will lead to areas where the Lantern King's curse is lifted.
- Changed the text in the CG option in the dialogue with Hannis Drelev in Irovetti's Palace to better represent the CG alignment.
- The Incorruptible Petal glaive used to be in the "Whiterose Abbey" area and is in the "Pitax Royal Palace" area now. Vice versa, the Ring of Chaos item is in the "Whiterose Abbey" area.
- Added the tooltips for area pointers for houses in region villages.
- Clarified a dialogue option available while discussing the search for Armag's Tomb with Linzi.
- Characters could leave the map and get stuck at the final area. Resolution: fixed.
- The robbed woman at the "Bridge of Gudrin River" area now points the player in the right direction if asked about where she was robbed.
- Lowered some of the Diplomacy and Intimidation difficulty checks for Amiri at the "Flintrock Grasslands" area.
- Fixed a bug in the first dialogue with the raven in Vordakai's Tomb.
- Dugath was too lazy to take part in the barbarians' meeting on exit from the "Armag's Tomb" area. Resolution: fixed.
- Invisible monsters could appear after loading the game during the battle with pirates in the Pitax Tavern. Resolution: fixed.
- The arguing peasants at the capital in chapter 3 have now learned to pronounce their names properly.
- Fixed a possible bug in Ivar's dialogue at the cliff. Affected players should be able to talk to Ivar once again and finish the dialogue correctly.
- The camera was not controllable after introduction dialogues at the "Pine Patch" area. Resolution: fixed.
- Inclement weather is no longer triggered in safe areas like the Capital Square. Characters in a safe area now ignore all slowing effects and always move at full speed.
- Characters could get an incorrect amount of damage or the wrong disease during the "Kobold Trail" event. Resolution: fixed.
- Healing spells weren't applied to the wounded party members during the first Rest at the "Oleg's Trading Post" area. Resolution: fixed.
- There was no exit marker on the "Southern Barrens" area map. Resolution: fixed.
- Portal to the "Everblooming Flower Cradle" area (the last chapter) could be used only one time. Resolution: fixed.
- Athletic skill-check was applied only once during uphill climbs at the "Bridge over the Gudrin River" area. Resolution: fixed.
- Improved pathing at the "Goblin Fort" area.
- Loading the game from one dimension at the House at the Edge of Time to another could lead to different bugs. Resolution: fixed.
- At the "Technic League Encampment" area, it was sometimes impossible to free one of the companions enslaved by the League. Resolution: fixed.
- In various points in the game, i.e., at the "Old Sycamore" area, after certain player actions area transitions could disappear. Resolution: fixed.
- After upgrading the capital to stone buildings, some of the rooms in houses surrounding the main square could become inaccessible. Resolution: fixed.
- On lower difficulties, an encounter with Soul eaters in Vordakai's Tomb could get stuck if the PC died. Resolution: fixed.
- Three magical tree stumps could suddenly start moving with the wind at the "Abandoned Hut" area. Resolution: nailed the stumps to the ground.
- At the "Other World" area, summoned creatures could trigger the teleport sequence when they entered the blue mist, trapping some players in that area. Resolution: fixed.
- You can now only enter Tuskgutter's Lair if you have Amiri in the group.
- In some cases, players could get stuck in the capital tavern during romance with Octavia. Resolution: fixed.
- At the "Old Sycamore" area, the sleeping bandits' characteristics did not properly reflect the fact that they're sleeping. Resolution: fixed.
- The big entryway in the middle of the "Troll Lair" area now takes the player to the second floor instead of outside.
- In Chapter 7, Maegar Varn could die before his final dialog. Resolution: fixed.
- In the north-west of the "Silverstep Lake Village" area, you can summon a wyvern. The way to summon it has been made more logical and consistent.
- The Safe Refuge event didn't change stats for all of the results if resolved by a Regent. Resolution: fixed.
- Added a CE option (in addition to the CG one) to spare the priestess of Lamashtu at the "Secluded Lodge" area.
- Incorrect rotation of the scaffold of the University building. Resolution: fixed.
- The "Flight from a God" event didn't change stats for all of the results if resolved by a Councilor. Resolution: fixed.
- Answers that would cost BP or gold now contain a warning during kingdom stat rank-up events.
- Artisan Varrask didn't bring his masterpiece even when all the conditions were met. Resolution: Fixed. Varrask will correctly bring the masterpiece. For players who have already met the conditions he will bring it on the second time he comes to throne room.
- Players can see the general Kingdom stats in the settlement building interface now.
- The Ancient curse events were not marked as critically important. Resolution: fixed.
- The 5th rank-up event for the Community stat could get stuck. Resolution: fixed.
- Items brought by kingdom artisans could come in an unidentified state. Resolution: instructed the artisans to speak slowly and use short words when explaining to the ruler what their creations do.
- Kanerah could suddenly vanish during rank-up events when acting as a Treasurer. Resolution: gave her pills that help with STT (spontaneous tiefling teleportation).
- It was impossible to finish the throne room event "A Mysterious Letter has Arrived at the Castle" (a letter from Linxia that comes during the "Deal With the Devil" quest). Resolution: fixed.
- In rare cases, if the "Pitaxian crowd" event was started in early versions of the game, some of the previously implemented fixes didn't work. Resolution: fixed.
- In rare cases, Dragn could start coming to the throne room endlessly instead of giving the masterpiece. Resolution: fixed.
- The event connected to Jubilost's article could happen even after Jhod is not available anymore to present it. Resolution - fixed, the event will not trigger in this case.
- Several events were incorrectly marked as opportunities. Resolution: fixed.
- Tirval kept coming to talk even if the player decided not to help her. Resolution: fixed.
- Kingdom alignment wouldn't change to reflect the player's current alignment during the "Renown Across Golarion" event. Resolution: fixed. From now on, the alignment will change as it should and the capital will reflect those changes.
- Some of the Ancient Curse events happened too late. Resolution: these events were moved to an earlier date (warnings still show up 2 weeks in advance).
- Kingdom - In the Ancient Curse quests, counters showing time remaining until the end of the Curse didn't show . Resolution: fixed.
- Two region upgrades didn't count into the region upgrade counter. Resolution: Fixed.
- Polar Midnight was incorrectly showing that it only affected enemies. Resolution: fixed.
- Paralysis inflicted by arrows shot by Horned Hunter had neither a name nor descriptions. Resolution: fixed.
- The Extra Arcane Pool feat did not show in the description by how much it actually increases the arcane pool. Resolution: fixed.
- Heal did not remove Insanity. Resolution: fixed.
- The Magus' Greater Spell Access ability had the wrong description. Resolution: fixed.
- The dwarven trait Stability did not provide a bonus to CMD against Bull Rush attempts. Resolution: fixed.
- Icy Prison and Mass Icy Prison spells can be extended by metamagic now.
- The Might of the Gods bonus granted by the Strength Domain did not work. Resolution: fixed.
- The Elemental Bloodline arcana abilities switched themselves off after each combat. Resolution: fixed.
- The Mass Heal tooltip picture looked like it affected everyone in the area. Resolution: the illustration in the tooltip is fixed (the spell only effects party members).
- Long duration area spells had incorrectly stated in the description that they only affect enemies. Resolution: fixed.
- Some class abilities, for example, the Alchemist's Dispelling Bombs discovery, miscalculated their caster level for dispelling checks. Resolution: fixed.
- Rune domain abilities could be used as a free action. Resolution: fixed.
- The Barbarian class became fatigued after their Rage ended for two rounds for each round the barbarian spent raging. Resolution: fixed.
- Phantasmal Putrefaction spell now works correctly.
- In combat, characters with the Magus class had a buff without an icon appearing near their portraits. Resolution: fixed.
- Some class abilities, for example, Bard's archetype ability Thunder Call, miscalculated their caster level for the purposes of penetrating spell resistance. Resolution: fixed.
- The Greater Vital Strike feat used to require normal Vital Strike instead of Improved Vital Strike. Resolution: It now requires Improved Vital Strike.
- For the Sword Saint Magus archetype, Weapon Mastery did not increase their critical multiplier as it should. Resolution: fixed.
- Beast Shape II, III, IV and Elemental Body I, II, III, IV spells now work correctly with Alchemist's Infusion discovery.
- Swordlord's Counterattack and Blight Druid's Plaguebearer could have been activated by allies (e.g. healing). Resolution: No longer activated by allies.
- Feats like Arcane Armor Training, Allied Spellcaster, and Shielded Caster should have had a Not Recommended mark for characters that will find them useless. Resolution: Arcane Armor Training and Arcane Armor Mastery now show as Not Recommended for characters that cannot cast arcane spells, for characters that cannot wear armor or for characters that already have a feature that allows them to ignore arcane spell failure of certain types of armor. Shielded Caster and Allied Spellcaster are now correctly shown as not recommended for characters that cannot cast spells.
- Undead were not mechanically affected by the paralysis condition regardless of what caused it, making them practically immune to spells like Chains of Light and some effects of the Undead
- Bloodline ability (that should have allowed a SorcereEldritch Scion to affect undead just as effectively as living creatures with spells like Hold Person). Resolution: fixed.
- Cooking: Tristian's Personal Favorite bonus (for eating Shepherd's Pie) now works correctly.
- Two-Handed fighters had Dexterity as the recommended stat during character creation instead of Strength. Resolution: fixed, Strength became the recommended stat.
- One of the Divine Hunter's archetype abilities had no description. Resolution: fixed.
- The Polar Midnight bonus spell of the Serpentine Bloodline had the wrong description. Resolution: fixed.
- Equipping weapons in the inventory screen no longer affects initiative delay in the next battle.
- Weapon Finesse mentioned that if you were wielding a shield then you would get a penalty to attack equal to your shield armor check penalty. Resolution: This part of the description was removed from weapon finesse because we did not implement it. We did not feel the need to penalize the people that were making characters without consideration for this.
- Dreadful Carnage only worked with weapon attacks. Resolution: Now Dreadful Carnage works with spells as well. Pay attention please that it uses dazzling display and intimidates the enemies around the character and not around the target.
- Good Hope area of effect was far larger than the size of the visual effect. Resolution: Good Hope now affects smaller area (15 ft radius).
- Kinetic Knight archetype didn't get the bonuses from Skilled Kineticist wild talent. Resolution: fixed.
- Kineticist Cold Blast damage for Dark Elementalist and Psychokineticist archetypes was calculated incorrectly, based on kineticist's Constitution. Resolution: fixed.
- Tanglefoot bombs' entanglement effect could last too long. From now on, they can only entangle targets for up to 1 minute.
- Buffs and debuffs applied by Tsanna during Chapter 7 should now display properly.
- Buffs and debuffs applied by the Lantern King should now display properly.
- Defender of the True World ability Beguiling Immunity did not work. Resolution: fixed.
- The time limit to solve the main quest in the last chapter was a bit too strict. Resolution: the time limit was increased.
- Decreased the difficulty of fighting the Wild Hunt: their special abilities have been nerfed on Normal and lower difficulty levels.
- Players can meet Anoriel Eight Eyes at the "House at the Edge of Time" area, where she lets the player hire mercenaries.
- Players can change the party roster now when leaving the courtyard the at the "House at the Edge of Time" area.
- Experience rewards for killing the Wild Hunt, bosses in Irovetti's Palace and in the "House at the Edge of Time" area has been drastically increased.
- Powerful area effect abilities and spells cast by the enemy had their DCs lowered on lower difficulties.
- Experience rewards for completing last stages of companion quests, quests in the last two chapters and the "War of the River Kings" quest has been drastically increased.
- Avinash Jurrg was weaker than intended. Resolution: his stats now reflect his race more properly.
- The Hand of Damnation weapon had a mistake in the description: it stated a +1 enhancement bonus instead of +2. Resolution: fixed.
- Wand of Vampiric Touch worked incorrectly - it did not store a charge as usual touch spells and did not work without a Use Magic Device check (even for classes that have it on their spell list). Resolution: fixed.
- Weapon descriptions had no indication they are monk weapons or are compatible with Weapon Finesse feat. They do now.
- Light weapons were not described as such in weapon descriptions. They are now.
- The Necklace of Double Crosses was a notable item. Resolution: no longer notable.
- The Beholder of Wind amulet had a typo. Resolution: fixed.
- The Rigid Oak Staff gave an enhancement bonus to Constitution, instead of a morale bonus. Resolution: fixed.
- Some items, for example, most magic shields and robes, were not marked in inventory as magic. Resolution: fixed.
- Scrolls of Icy Prison, Icy Prison Mass, Foresight and Grease didn't exist. Resolution: mentioned scrolls have been added.
- Clarified the description of the Greater Ring of Balance.
- The Della Fiorni Crest had the wrong price. Resolution: fixed.
- The Remnant had no flaming visual effect. Resolution: fixed.
- The Remnant didn't deal its flaming and divine damage. Resolution: Now all damage applies correctly.
- The Unstoppable Khanda had the wrong price. Resolution: fixed.
- The +4 Full Plate from Avinash Jurrg had an incorrect name. Resolution: fixed.
- The Ring of Law and the Lesser Ring of Balance had incorrect prices. Resolution: prices were adjusted for both items.
- The Phylactery of Positive Channeling, the Lesser Phylactery of Positive Channeling, the Lesser Phylactery of Negative Channeling, the Phylactery of Negative Channeling had misleading descriptions. They work only with a Channel Negative/Positive Energy ability. Resolution: The item description has been changed.
- The Bleed enchantment worked even after combat ends. Fixed: Now it is removed once combat ends, unless stated otherwise.
- Singing Edge had an incorrect description in RUS and ENG and gave an additional +3 enhancement bonus instead of +2. Resolution: fixed.
- The Eye of the Tornado crossbow didn't have a usable weapon type. Resolution: now it is heavy crossbow type.
- The Polymorph Greater spell's visualization was fixed.
- Medusa's "Petrifying Gaze" ability's DC was wrong. Resolution: fixed.
- Leviathan's gift robe granted infinite Maximize Spell metamagic uses. Fixed: now it grants only 6 times per day as per description.
- Satisfaction, Helmet of the Dusk, Sparkling Helmet, Forest Knight's Bracers and Bladed Plate could have been activated by allies (e.g. healing). Resolution: No longer activated by allies.
- Wand of Dispel Magic was non-usable. Resolution: fixed.
- The Rod of Flaming Vengeance displayed the name and description of the Rod of the Fearless. Resolution: fixed.
- Artisan-produced rods allowed to cancel a rod's buff before the spell was fully cast and thus not to spend charges. Resolution: fixed.
- The armor obtained from Avinash Jurrg had an error in its description. Resolution: fixed.
- Some loot areas and vendors had non-usable weapons and shields. Resolution: fixed.
- The Rage ability of Korgath's Shackled Fury had neither a name nor a description. Resolution: fixed.
- The Soot-Blackened Brand, an item that is of interest to the Storyteller, was too hard to find: it was hidden in a locked gnome chest that would only appear at the "Ford across the Skunk River" area while the "Troll Trouble" quest was active. From now on, you can simply pick it up from a container in the same area.
- Animal pelts could disappear when transferred into a chest. Resolution: fixed.
- A few items that the Storyteller asked you to collect were missing from the game. Resolution: you can now find the Charred Screwdriver with the Technic League's Brand at the "Dappled Quagmire" area, and the Tree Crest Inkwell at the "Carnival Glade" area in the portal to the First World.
- You can now enable camera following. Just double-click a character's portrait or hit F to enable it, and disable it by manually controlling the camera (WASD, arrow keys or pressing on the mouse wheel). Camera-following is also automatically disabled on battle start.
- From now on, you can always access an animal companion's info - just open its master's inventory or character sheet and look to the right. Useful when you cannot select your pet due to mind-affecting spells, for example.
- In the class progression screen (seen on the Character sheet and during level-up), feats that allow selecting from different options (i.e., Weapon Focus, Spell Specialization and others) will now show the selected option.
- From now on, the action bar automatically displays activated abilities - both those granted by feats and classes as well as by items.
- The Storyteller now provides the total number of artifact shards needed to assemble an artifact.
- Protective Aura had no icon. Resolution: fixed.
- Changed the combat log message that stated the result of the Fortitude save check, when it was supposed to state the result of the Fortification armor chance instead.
- The layout of Character Generation dialogues have been improved.
- Added a tooltip to the slots for picking new spells on level-ups.
- There were no tooltips for Weapon Proficiency. Resolution: fixed.
- The following settings have been fixed or adjusted: Screen edge scrolling speed, Keyboard edge scrolling speed, Double-click delay, Tooltip delay.
- The following settings have been removed: Mouse sensitivity, Equipment comparison delay.
- A chest's filter setting didn't apply to the items. Resolution: fixed.
- Added a notification for those cases when traveling the world map is prohibited due to a single companion carrying too much weight.
- Rest UI didn't count rations properly if they were divided by several slots. Resolution: fixed.
- "Mass sale" button could propose to sell some magical items (like Cloak of Heroism). Resolution: fixed.
- Level-up: domain progression has been improved.
- Character Generation: appearance settings could be reset if players returned to the Race page. Resolution: fixed.
- Character Generation: the portrait could be reset to the first in the list in some cases. Resolution: fixed.
- Party could get stuck in the "in battle" condition on the Global Map. Resolution: fixed.
- A character's Spellcasting Ability can be found in the Spellbook now.
- A warning about inability to change equipment in battle has been added.
- There could be unpredictable issues if characters leveled up during battles. Resolution: level up is not allowed during battle.
- The weapon tooltip has information about matching with Finesse and Monk class now.
- If one of multiple NPCs taking part in a dialogue didn't have a portrait, an incorrect portrait could be displayed. Resolution: fixed.
- Clicking on the weapon slots located under the character's model in the inventory could increase the weight of items currently carried by that character. Resolution: fixed.
- To save yourself a loading screen, you can now hover your mouse cursor over the table in the throne room, and you'll see an exclamation mark if anything new has happened in kingdom management while you were gone.
- If a dialog started while the local map window was open, the dialog window would overlap with the party interface. Resolution: fixed.
- In some cases, opening the Inventory or Character Sheet windows could open them for the wrong character. Resolution: fixed.
- The custom formation description was changed from "NULL" to "Formation". Unfortunately, that only affects newly created characters.
- Sometimes a group of Water Elementals could play more than 3 identical sounds simultaneously. Resolution: fixed.
- Voices can now be heard when creating custom companions.
- Stone capital and Wooden capital: post-process visual effects and FXs have been added to stress the current alignment. Resolution: fixed.
- A typo in the name of a voice file could make the Rest scene too long. Resolution: fixed.
- Lamashtu added to the encyclopedia.
- Localization \ text fixes.
- A lot of text fixes in dialogues.
- New pack of localization fixes for FR, DE, ZH.
- Improved consistency in German terms.
- Rod of Undeath item had no Russian translation. Resolution: fixed.
- Armor of Wealth had an incorrect enhancement bonus stated in Russian description. Resolution: fixed.
- Provided a RU description for the Ring of Improved Proficiency.
- Clarified the description for Precise Strike in RU.
- Fixes to texts in the "Inspect" screen.
- General visual improvements in the following areas:
- With the shadows set off, some areas had overexposed models. Resolution: fixed.
- Houses could be missing on the Map at the "Varnhold" area. Resolution: fixed.
- Barbarian outfits have been improved at the "Six Bears Tribe" area.
- Lamashtu cultists' outfits have been improved.
- Lumberjacks at the "Overgrown Pool" area didn't look right. Resolution: fixed.
- Village vendors don't share Verdel's appearance anymore.
- Improved the appearance of the "Ancient Tomb" area.
- Jamandi's Throne Room (fog of war).
- Visuals for building slots have been improved.
- Lizardfolks Village (lighting).
- Hunting Lodge (lighting).
- Stag Lord Old Camp (environment improvements).
- Vordakai's Tomb (environment improvements).
- Improved lighting in one of the houses that appear when a settlement is built in the Outskirts.
- Wilderness Encounter (daytime lighting).
- The dis-upgraded capital (nighttime lighting - the torches were too bright).
- Other visual fixes and improvements
- NPC animation issues in the Tavern are fixed.
- Dead monsters' lighting now adjust to their environment.
- All creatures interact with FluidFog now.
- Dragn the artisan doesn't share Harrim's appearance anymore.
- Short bow looked incorrectly when worn on the back. Resolution: fixed.
- Wind was not working properly in some scenes. Resolution: fixed.
- The color of the class costume could be reset to blue (the default one) for multiclass characters. Resolution: fixed.
- Scimitar and dueling sword scabbards were upside down. Resolution: fixed.
- Halflings didn't know how to hold a spear. Resolution: sent them to the drill sergeant.
- Some AoE spell effects have been adjusted.
- Oversized Character Asset - Dwarf Fighter. Resolution: fixed.
- Loading times have been significantly reduced.
- A new setting: by enabling "Improved Kingdom Loading Times", you can now significantly decrease loading times in kingdom management screens at the cost of higher RAM and VRAM consumption.
- Made sure save files do not accumulate unneeded info over the course of the game. This can make saving and loading marginally faster, especially in the later chapters.
- Several improvements have been implemented to address "crash on startup" issues.
- Steam Cloud synchronizing worked incorrectly if total save files volume exceeded 500MB. Resolution: the newest saves now replace the old ones in Steam Cloud. Local saves remain intact.
Overwatch Hero Meta Report: I Love Lucio
First, since some of you can't be bothered to read the whole report -- here's a 5 second summary of my conclusions:The Meta is stale so I take a deep dive into what makes Lucio tick with one of Overwatch's best Lucios -- dhaK of Team SelflessGG. I also perform some cursory speculation based on the upcoming balance changes in this final report before the Gamescom Battle for the Atlantic LAN Finals.
Second, Please remember that this data is taken from PC TOURNAMENTS ONLY. This isn't meant to represent general trends, or represent Console trends, or represent anything but maybe the very top of Ranked Play, so please stop asking me why Torbjorn isn't listed in the top Tier.
For those who are new:These are the rules and assumptions I make in order to collect this data without going insane. They are as follows (or skip them, if you don't care):
- Note Heroes at the beginning of the Game
- Note all Hero switches that occur throughout the game, where they occurred, and what time they occurred
- Hero Usage Rate then is == to Time Spent on Hero / Total Match Time
Now that that's out of the way, here's a Link Dump:
This week's Raw Data is separated out into individual Maps, displayed on POW Analyst Sheet. Give them a look!
People who were requesting I set up an RSS feed for my content -- it should work on this site!
A link to icarusgamers- YouTube Channelhe helps me collect the data, and does his own Video-based Meta Report -- check it out!
Finally, here's Some pretty Infographics
Interactive Historical Meta Tracking Charts:
Quick Patch Note Thoughts
HanzoHanzo will now experience a 30% decrease in speed while aiming (formerly 40%). Also maximum projectile speed increased by 30%
Is...is Hanzo viable now? Despite his lack of usage at the Pro level, Hanzo has always had one of the higher straight up damage potential of all heroes in Overwatch -- his headshot arrows can one-shot any hero short of tanks. Increasing his arrow’s projectile speed cuts down on the “arc” of the arrows, increasing his consistency and making his projectiles less dodge-able. We could conceivably see serious Hanzo picks, especially if Pharah makes her way back into the Meta.
MeiBlizzard projectile pierces barriers and radius increased
Quality of life change for Mei, making her ultimate more consistent. Right now, Mei is only used in desperate stall situations to add a precious few seconds to the stopwatch -- I’m not sure that a change to her ultimate will affect her usage that much at the tournament level.
McCreeDeadeye now drains from 100-0% like all other channeled Ultimates
This definitely hurts McCree. No longer can McCree players use Deadeye as area denial with little consequence due to only dropping to 50% ultimate charge if canceled -- they must be more judicious in choosing to activate it.
MercyHealing rate increased by 20%, Resurrected heroes can now move after 2.25 seconds instead of 3.
Besides the obvious two buffs, my main concern for Mercy is whether or not resurrected heroes will retain their invulnerability for the full three seconds or not. My guess is no, but this could be a very interesting and possibly unintended mechanic introduced with Season 2. Mercy’s healing rate buff combined with Zenyatta’s Discord Orb nerf should be enough for her to sustain a discorded Pharah from a single McCree’s poke damage, but will it be enough to propel the Pharah-Mercy combo back into the Meta?
GenjiDouble jump no longer resets after wall climbing, Dash no longer kills traps or bypasses traps, can no longer do the “Alt Fire/Melee/Dash” combo, Dragonblade reduced to 6 seconds
Whew, the big one. These changes pretty much gut Genji -- I personally was an advocate for just the Dragonblade nerf, but not the other two. I predict Genji will fall completely out of Meta, if only due to Pros’ kneejerk reaction to what is ultimately a pretty harsh nerf.
LucioSpeed Boost reduced by 30% movespeed
I don’t think this will have much effect on Lucio’s usage -- 70% is still far more than 0%. If Lucio’s usage decreases, it will be due to changes to other healers (like Mercy’s buff)
ZenyattaDiscord Orb reduced from 50% to 30% bonus damage. Main fire damage increased back to pre-nerf levels (Zenyatta’s own damage to discorded targets is thus unchanged)
With the nerf to Zenyatta and Lucio, and the buff to Mercy -- I see supports in Overwatch in strange situation. Lucio will likely still be core, at least initially, so the final lineup slot will depend on whether or not the Pharah-Mercy combo is really back, or if Zenyatta / Ana’s superior utility wins out for the second support slot.
A Tier (>80% Usage Rate): Zarya
B Tier (>50% Usage Rate): Tracer, Winston
C Tier (>20% Usage Rate): Genji, Reinhardt, McCree, Reaper
D Tier (>5% Usage Rate): D.Va, Roadhog
F+ Tier (<5 % Usage Rate with exceptions): Widowmaker, Ana, Junkrat
F- Tier (<5% Usage Rate): Soldier 76, Mercy, Symmetra, Bastion, Mei, Pharah, Hanzo, Torbjorn
What is Usage Rate? For every match, I record the time spent on each hero and divide it by that match's total time duration. Each of these Data points (a number from 0-1) are then summed across all sides of all matches, then divided by the total number of sides and converted to a percentage to produce a hero's overall Usage Rate.
The Tier Ranges I’ve chosen** reflect different states of “Balance” in the Meta. This week, the Meta that is being analyzed is the Meta of 1 hero Limit, and Stopwatch Scoring for successful attacks on Payload Maps.
S Tier "The Overpowered heroes"I just checked the numbers, and Lucio has been at or above 60% usage in tournament play since Overwatch was released to the public, and was greater than 70% for all but one of the 13 weeks I’ve been covering hero usage rates. It's pretty nuts then, that it’s taken this long for him to receive a nerf (if only on the PTR). Both Lucio and Zenyatta will be receiving nerfs upon Season 2’s release, but I’m not sure these nerfs are strong enough to knock Lucio out of the S Tier just yet. 70% speed increased is still far more than 0% speed increased (the amount all other supports short of Ana’s Ultimate can grant), and speed is vital to Overwatch on so many levels. With Gamescom looming, we should see at least one more week of Lucio and Zenyatta dominance, but know that these healers’ time atop the throne may be limited.
A Tier "The Core heroes"Finally, a hero escaped the lower tiers to climb back into the A tier, and her name is Zarya. Zarya’s been on the fast track to Overwatch’s preferred tank, and it’s in part due to how well she deals with, and synergizes with the other tanks in Overwatch. Following her buff, D.Va seemed like one of the strongest tanks on paper but Zarya’s main fire ability ignores D.Va’s Defense Matrix entirely. Besides this obvious counter, Zarya’s shields give her immense flexibility. If Reinhardt fires a Fire Strike, she can pop a bubble and intentionally eat the damage to gain an instant 50% charge. If a teammate gets hooked by a Roadhog, Zarya can quickly react and prevent them from dying to “Hook-Shoot-Melee” combo. Finally, Zarya’s bubble works amazingly well with Winston in Deathball lineups -- there’s nothing more scary than a stun-immune, speed-boosted giant monkey suddenly on top of you firing a weapon that cannot miss. It’s no wonder Zarya has finally reached Overwatch’s A Tier.
B Tier "The Favorites"The Meta is further and further crystallizing towards Deathballing your way to victory, so it makes sense that two of Overwatch’s fastest heroes in terms of getting up in their opponent’s faces would reach the B Tier this week. Winston’s leap synergizes well with Lucio’s speed boost, and Tracer has the highest non-vertical mobility in Overwatch. While her usage was certainly boosted by a larger number of King of the Hill maps in this week’s pool, Tracer is often used as the "initiation to the initiation" in rush strategies: getting around behind the enemy to force them to shift their attention for just a split second to allow her teammates to get the unexpected jump.
C Tier "The Balanced heroes"The C Tier may as well read “the DPS and Reinhardt Tier” this week. Genji, Reaper, Tracer, and McCree are this Meta’s designated four DPS -- the four DPS of the Meta apocalypse. Reinhardt has fallen out of favor in the Deathball Meta, but interestingly saw heavy use by a couple of teams on King of the Hill this week for a bit of surprise factor. Another important thing to note about this Meta before Season 2 goes live -- Reinhardt’s Earthshatter is one of the few abilities that hard counters a Dragon-Blading Genji with reflect up. Pros have been known to solo-Earthshatter a particularly dangerous Genji player -- so look for big Earthshatters stopping Dragonblades in their path as you watch the finals of the Battle for the Atlantic.
D Tier "The Meta Dependent heroes"D.Va and Roadhog once again fill the D Tier this week as this current Meta’s reject tanks. A strange phenomenon I noticed is that every tank has some way to directly counter D.Va’s Defense Matrix -- which may explain her drop in popularity since her buff with Ana’s release. Zarya and Winston’s main fire abilities ignore Defense Matrix, as does Reinhardt’s swing, and Roadhog’s Hook ignores it. It seems like for D.Va, and the rest of the tanks, there is paper and rock, but no scissorsd!
F+ Tier “The Used in Super Specific Scenarios heroes”For sanity’s sake, I split the F Tier in two. The F+ Tier will represent Heroes that were used in very specific scenarios, but not for not a long enough time to bring their usage rate above 5%. Junkrat was used heavily by Liquid -- on offense instead of defense. I spoke with id_, their Junkrat player who summarized the strategy as primarily based around zoning out defenses based around diving into their attackers. Grenades can be lobbed up onto high ground perches, Traps can be laid to stop aggressors, and Rip Tire can force the defenses to back off and give room for the offense to gain ground with the payload.
Ana and Widowmaker, by comparison, were used by a few individual players to a bit less success. Widowmaker in particular was used by Gods of Team NRG in several sets against both Clutch and Liquid with mixed results -- a pick that could possibly have gone to a McCree instead.
F- Tier “The not used for any reason heroes”Do these heroes still need explanation? Unfortunately, many of these heroes will remain in the F Tier through to Season 2’s release, but we can expect a couple to escape once that time comes. Hanzo, Mei, Mercy are all receiving direct buffs, and Pharah will be indirectly buffed by Mercy’s buff and Zenyatta’s nerf -- all four of these heroes have the potential to climb out of the “F-” pit.
\* I do not chose the placement of heroes in a Tier, only the Range which defines the Tier. By determining Usage Rate directly from hero Time Played in Tournament Matches, my data is Objectively determined, and not subjective at all.*
CP: So dhaK, you have been playing Overwatch since Beta, correct?
Did you know hopping on Lucio can preserve your momentum? Because I didn't
Huge thanks to dhaK for the interview! If you'd like to support him, follow his social media destinations below!Overbuff Profile
Data "As Is"Once again, Lucio and Zenyatta had high impact on wins and losses, on both offense and defense due to their high overall usage rate in general. It looks like McCree managed to reverse his trend on offense wins, snagging 70% usage rate in successful attacks while remaining consistent in his defensive prowess. Reinhardt saw a similar recovery to McCree on offense while maintaining his defensive win shares. Genji saw an increase in his defensive “loss” shares, perhaps due to teams specifically strategizing around his abilities.
Offense vs. DefenseThis week only two heroes stood out significantly on offense vs. defense win shares: Genji and Reaper. Genji was used in 61% of successful attacks compared to 32% of successful defenses which fits his high-mobility, flanker-in-your face playstyle. Reaper on the other hand had a usage rate of 32% in offensive wins compared to his 69% usage in defensive wins. One of the easiest ways to deal with a Reaper is simply to put as much space between you and the edgelord as possible, but on defense Reapers can simply wait for attackers to come to them.
Offense vs. Offense -- Defense vs. DefenseComparing offensive or defensive successes to their respective failures demonstrates where improvements in hero choices may be made. In a stunning reversal, McCree had a 31% higher usage rate in offensive wins than losses. Compare this to his -38% differential across the same statistic last week. What happened? Did McCree players suddenly decide that they were going to show up this week? Did a counter to McCree decrease in usage? If we look at McCree’s usage rate across the past few weeks, he’s been steadily decreasing in overall usage ever since his falloff damage was nerfed following Ana’s release. My theory is that up until this week, McCree was being used too much in offenses to the point of becoming a liability. This week, however, a tipping point must have been reached where McCree’s usage dropped below a threshold that favored the few teams that did run McCree. At the same time, Tracer jumped 16% in overall usage but 20% in offense-only usage, perhaps indicating that teams were using just a bit too much Tracer instead of McCree, and that these lineups were not paying off.
Reinhardt mirrored McCree’s movement, but on a much smaller scale. After appearing to be an offensive liability last week, Reinhardt’s usage seems to also have hit a threshold where the teams that used more him showed more success than the teams that did not. Reinhardt was joined by D.Va this week, the only hero besides McCree to show posititive signficant differential in win shares on both offense and defense.
Zarya seems to have done the exact opposite as McCree. After many weeks in a row of ever-increasing usage, Zarya has her first negative differential in offensive win shares -- indicating that she was used a tad too much on offense in the final week of Eleague. She was joined in that aspect by Roadhog, who I think teams may want use sparingly moving forward, if at all.
Reaper was the main standout on defense this week, combining his high overall usage with a 13% differential towards positive defensive win shares. He is joined by McCree and D.Va as the only non-F Tier heroes with significant positive win shares on the defending side of the payload.
If I were the coach of a professional team with just this data to work on, I’d tell my players to slow down on my advice from last week. We’ve cut too much McCree and Reinhardt from our offensive play, we need to starting playing a little bit more of the Cowboy and the German. We should try to include a little bit more D.Va in all of our lineups, despite the obvious counters she sees in Zarya and Winston. On Defense, we should start rolling out the Reaper brigade as a welcome wagon!
Swaps “To”Tracer had an immensely high amount of “swaps to” this week, due in part to the increase in king of the hill maps, and to a series of players who would swap from their current hero to Tracer at every single payload control point to try to sustain the contest. Reaper followed, again for his specific set of skills and map areas in which he operates best. Presumably swapping to and from Reaper and Tracer, Genji and McCree also had high swap rates both “to” and “from. Winston lead the way as the tank to swap “to”, for his usefulness in mid-map, high verticality areas as well as a mid-round counter to certain king of the hill maps.
Swaps “From”Always highly variable, Reaper was the second most swapped “to” hero and the most swapped “from” hero. There isn’t much more to say about this, except that if we see a return to a semblance of the Pharah-Mercy Meta of old, we may finally start to see a drop in Reaper’s swap rate if only due to a drop in his overall usage. Zarya came in second this week in swaps “from” and I found this somewhat surprising given her high usage rate. It seems that the trend of favoring Zarya usage on the first point only of Hybrid maps is still a thing at the pro level. Hollywood comes to mind, where teams are likely to use a Zarya to break the first point and then swap to a Winston in the streets phase if they stall.
Final thoughts and shoutoutsHuge thanks to dhaK for helping me out this week with some Lucio information deep-diving, it’s always a pleasure to work with the Professional Community. Also shoutout to the staff of Tableau who keep helping me out with my Historical Infographics, they’ve been a great resource as I’ve tried to improve how I display my data.
Until next time,