- Identity theft and scams: how to get your money back
- Chicago Area Banks and Credit Unions - Deposit Accounts
- Surfer 17 Crack Product Key 2020 Latest Full Version
- Call of Duty Mobile Hack: Top 5 Legit Cheats to Earn Free
- Volkswagen Navigation System Updates
Nissan owner's manual online
You can crash cars of your opponents through fires to win your race. The rate on your CIBC Agility High Interest Savings Account will be 0.62% APY. When you map your processes (especially with a standardized method like BPMN), you start being able to: Get a clear. But here comes the credit card hack twist. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
U.S. vector maps - Vector images on CD or by download
USB 2.0 Installation CD Version 5.0 For windows 98 SE 2020 AcomData Topic: usb 2.0 driver. You may have an Epic Games Account if you play Fortnite. Open a certificate of deposit through AAA with no monthly maintenance fees, only a $1, 500 minimum deposit and automatic renewal options.
- Company Credit Reports & Business Credit Checks
- Destiny 2 CD Serial Key Generator - Exact Hack
- Best Credit Union Credit Cards of November 2020
- X-Plane 11 Desktop Manual
- Best CD Rates for November 2020
- FDIC: Risk Management Manual of Examination Policies
- Amazon.com: Delorme Topo: Software
- The Best Credit Union CD Rates in November 2020
- Macon-Bibb Co., sheriff's website hacked
- The Karnaugh Map Boolean Algebraic Simplification
Keygen first National Bank of America Review 2020
Credit allows you to download with unlimited speed. Minimum requirements include a P100 Mhz processor, 16MB of system memory, a 16MB graphics card, 80MB of free hard drive space, DirectX 5, and 4x speed CD-ROM. View Credit Card Account Agreements. Find out why the 2020 Mazda CX-5 is rated 8.0 by The Car Connection experts. Looking for Argentina - Lonely Planet Paperback / softback?
Browse: Universal Credit
Get support for your Dell product with free diagnostic tests, drivers, downloads, how-to articles, videos, FAQs and community forums. BBVA Promotions: $125. Line of credit to use for up to 10 years, with an additional 15 years to repay. This booklet summarizes and expands on the information in the "Bank Supervision Process" booklet of the Comptroller's Handbook and should be used in conjunction with that and other booklets of the Comptroller's Handbook, as well as the FFIEC Information. The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is one of the more athletic crossovers; high gas mileage and high style just add to the value.
Registration key tutorial - How to Update RNS-510 Firmware. ***New Links
After paying received code in less than 5 minutes if not instant activated and started installing. The UDG Slingbag comes with the original UDG Safe-T Lock which will guard your valuable records. But the many similarities between banks vs. credit unions might leave you wondering which is right for your needs. A fixed rate IRA CD offers tax-free or tax-deferred interest. Grand Theft Auto V Free CD Key (Keygen) – Get Product Code.
- SCDKey – Best Global Digital Game CD Keys, Game Keys
- Amazon.com: Garmin MapSource U.S.A. Topographical Map CD
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- The 8 Best Credit Unions of 2020 - The Balance
- Best Credit Unions of 2020
- IPhone XR User Guide and Manual Instructions for Beginners
- Best Windows 10 product key finder: find all your
- Blur Game CD Serial Key Generator - Exact Hack
- GTA LCS CHEAT DEVICE ON 5.OOM33 HACKED VERSION
ThinkGiveaways - Free Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Contests
Sygic GPS Navigation Free Activation Code – Get Product Code. Credit: Festival of Trees Each Christmas tree is decorated with a different theme. Contact; Sign Up; Sign in. Amazon doesn't specify which version of BlueChart you will get. You can call 844-281-8667 for assistance.
People's General @ 5 Star
Simplifying your search query should return more download results. Please Note: Valid VIN numbers use the letters A-Z and numbers 0-9, expect for the letters I, O, and Q. If the 17-digit VIN number is not working properly please check to make sure that the numbers and letters have not been accidentally inverted and you have not used the letter O in place of the number 0. Vector maps of Russian regions - Vector images on CD or by see this site. Battlefield 3 Premium Edition includes the base game and all 5 expansion packs. Chase Bank Review: Checking, Savings and CDs.
SatNav Map Updates – 2020 Navigation Map Updates
Equifax credit hack: The big risks and what to do now. Map of U.S. Bank & Credit Union Branch Rates – 100, 000. Cd hack 5 0 maps credit. What other items do customers buy after. It has a pocket on each side and one full size pocket in the front.
Spot Activation Promo Code
Examiners use this booklet in their supervision of banks in the OCC's midsize, large, or international banking supervision programs. Geological Survey 1: 100, 000-scale topographic paper maps. Credit Suisse has won the prestigious 'Best Private Bank for Entrepreneurs' award from Professional Wealth Management (PWM) and The Banker for the second year. MOH III will be included in version 1.1, which we hope to make available this year. Dollar Savings Direct Lowers Online Savings Rate From 0.55% to 0.50% APY - Nov 11, 2020; CIBC Agility Savings is Lowered from 0.70% to 0.62% APY - Nov 2, 2020; Synchrony Lowers Everything Again - Oct 27, 2020; Salem Five Direct Lowers EOne Online Savings Rate to 0.61% APY - Oct 27, 2020; TAB Drops Online Savings Rate from 0.90 to 0.65% APY.
TWW2: New Faction Mods
(All credit goes to the original makers of these mods, again I did not make any of them I just play them.)
First off, the [Chaos Dwarfs mod](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1553259391)These guys are amazing. I've gotten sorta far into a ME campaign with them, and they've become one of my favorite factions. Their playstyle is like a cross between the cheap hordes of the Skaven, with the brute melee force of the Warriors of Chaos. Admittably tough start in the Darklands (East of where the TWW1 map ends on the right), but strong roster makes up for it. They're available as both expansion for the WoC roster as well as being a stand-alone faction with the submod for OvN included in the mod link. (I find the [Isengard theme](https://youtu.be/h2ocBnraYhc) from LOTR to be super fitting for them, they feel very methodical and broody vs the high octane style of the WoC, also my favorite part about them aside from the artillery is being a Chaos-spreading faction that can actually paint the map and not just erase it.)
Dwarfs(Both come with a unique tech tree and building chain)
[Kraka Drak](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1181220751) The northern hold in Norsca territory is remade into a very different army. Removes the Dwarf artillery but adds new heroes and a good roster with a melee/runic magic focus. New ranged units as well but fit nicely with the melee focus. Feels more aggressive like the Norsca playstyle vs regular Dwarfs.
[Greybeards Prospectors](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572100534) Adds a new Dwarf hold in the Southlands near Arkhan the Black. Honestly the polar opposite of the Norse Dwarfs, they have a focus on ranged units as well as taking a little from the guns of the Skaven and the Empire. Won't spoil too much but they have some ungodly powerful RoR. As with Kraka Drak, new lords, heroes, and whole new roster. !If you're that curious lol, Gyrobombers with Doomrocket bombs. Just an example.!
Overhauls/Additions[The Southern Kingdoms](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158737832) Revamps Estalia, Tilea, and the Border Kingdoms into much more than just Empire clones. All 3 are given unique rosters, new LLs, lords, heroes, and unique skins for units that are essentially Empire units. Overall they still PLAY like Empire, however they also have new tech trees and building chains, as well as a campaign mechanic similar to Dwarven runeforge but simply buying magical items.
[Mousillon](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1192780327) Adds new skills and trees as well as changing the roster to be pretty much an undead Bretonnian army, with restricted access to VC units but adding undead/evil versions of Breton units.
[Sartosa](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1905961935) Okay this one is less an overhaul and more just a roster expansion however it adds a few human pirate units to Sartosa as well as a few cavalry and monsters. Makes them feel like actual pirates and not zombie pirates.
[Guns of the Empire](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2151005024) Just adds a bunch of new riflemen to the Empire but it makes them feel more 17th century than 15th/16th century. (If anyone could direct me to some mods that flesh out the melee side of the Empire,like with the Cults of MorUlric, that would be great!)
[Kislev](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2191557420) Gives Kislev new subfactions, skill trees, campaign mechanics, and a completely unique roster. New lords, heroes, 30+ new units and some new RoR. Also adds three new ice themed magic lores.
[Ultimate Chaos](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158804281) This one I've played a ME campaign with, nearly finished the Old World. Makes WoC into the true Chaos experience. Each of the 4 gods are fleshed out, with new units (Melee, cavalry, monsters and even some artillery) and lore of magic for Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch, while Khorne lords/heroes get unique abilities. There's a couple demons for each god as well as each of the Greater Daemons as Lords. Undivided also gets some new units and it's own lore of magic. Adds new load screens, effects, fully voiced, and even unique building chain and tech tree. (Disclaimer, with Chaos Dwarfs installed it kinda bloats the military buildings and units but everything is still usable except some CD units because the screen cuts off :b)
Tomb Kings Extended Okay if I'm being honest I haven't played much of TK without this installed, but it seems to add quite a lot. Adds new Lords, heroes, units all across the roster and RoR. Also adds significant campaign changes to all the Legendary Lords so they have more of their own personalities, as well as a couple minor TK factions. (It definitely shows in the Custom Battles and certainly makes them a more interesting AI faction in the campaign.)
Araby, arabian themed empire in northern Southlands. Similarly balanced roster to Empire but more monsters and a new magic lore.
The Moot, Adorable hobbit army in eastern empire. New campaign mechanics and rural Empire-like army.
Amazons, Warrior jungle women in Lustria, similar to Wood elves with stealth cavalry/ranged focus, also a new magic lore
Grudgebringers, Mercenary themed and RoR focused Empire horde army.
Dread King Legion, TK Faction with a unique set of units.
Trolls. Just trolls and all kinds. I think it's a horde army but not sure. Rotblood Tribe, WoC Nurgle themed army with a few Skaven units, built over Norsca so they're capable of taking settlements. Fimir, Creepy chaos swamp monsters with Skaven-like gameplay.
Albion, a Celtic themed army that plays like Norsca. New lore of magic.
There's also a HE faction in Lustria with new ranged units, and VampCounts faction with some new cavalry but I don't know much about those two other than that. Also makes Chaos Dwarves their own faction rather than just more units for WoC.
Player/Analyst Tweets & Other Things - PLAYOFF FINALS - TSM vs FLY
LCS CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN! TSM 2020 SUMMER CHAMPS!
WE ARE NA'S #1 SEED
BJERGSEN PLAYER OF THE SERIESTweets are being updated manually so I'd recommend coming back after awhile.
Priority: LCS PlayeCoach Tweets > Interview > Org PlayeStaff Tweets > Other Tweets
- Last day of this split A lot of long days and hard times to bring everyone here but it can all be worth it. Let's get that last #TSMWIN and the trophy
- G2 Perkz: "We didn't actually practice this comp, we saw TSM play it yesterday and then we thought it made sense. We should play it today as well. Then we did. I'm pretty happy for that. Thank you TSM."
- Stealing pick from TSM worked out 😏
- Now it's our turn... #FLYWIN
- Cloud9: Today is a #FLYWIN
- We appreciate you, C9 🥺
- TSM it is! We get side select for tomorrow after all. Will be looking forward to it
- Spica is a zoomer
- Twitter: Spica shouldn't get credit for Jungle Shen. Perkz: We got Jungle Shen from Spica
- Prediction - FLY 3-2
- Before yesterday I would have comfortably said FLY wins this series today, but Doublelift returning to form and additonal target bans that TSM has accrued over playoffs makes it a tricky matchup for FLY now. Will breakdown the matchup on stream and then make a prediction #LCS
- FLY win today imo, looking forward to seeing the DRAFTS and lvl1 madness
- Flyquest 👏 are 👏 the 👏 favorites!
- TSM looking for their first Championship since Summer 2017. FlyQuest looking for their first Championship ever! One team trying to regain their title as the most dominant org in #LCS & another trying to establish themselves as a new power in the region. FINALS ARE A GO! HYPE!
- Prediction: FLY 3-1
- Watch Bjergsen get MVP of the finals tonight and that is all folks
- Tsm foh sho (in response to poll about who wins)
- You spelt vv2 wrong (in response to someone saying Spica got the Shen pick from Zanzarah)
- Phreak/Azael (Casters Today)
- POE: People are saying that FLY is strong together but not as individual units. Santorin has beaten top junglers, I've beaten top mid laners, we 3-2'd TL, we 2-0'd TSM. I think we're strong as a team and individually.
- Phreak: Current record between Bjerg and POE is 9 - 8.
- Azael: POE is one of the few who have been able to take it to Bjergsen.
- Analyst Desk (Kobe, Markz, Pr0lly)
- TSM/FLY are the two most aggressive teams so it should be an explosive match. FLY in 1st with the fastest fb with TSM sitting in 2nd in the same category.
- Bjergsen heading towards another peak in his career. Reaching/is? the most banned player in the world.
- WildTurtle has the highest amount of flashes in LCS. Very on brand lol
- SO many shared champs shared by Bjerg and POE. POE uniquely has Kog/Swain/Kass/Malz (in terms of on-stage games), and Bjerg has TF/Zil/Sett/Fiddle/Sett/Zoe as unique picks. They share Azir, Ori, Syndra, Leblanc, Cass, Corki
- SPICA'S PLAYED POOL: LEESIN, SETT, NIDALEE, GRAVES, VOLI, OLAF, TRUNDLE, SHEN, KAYN, J4, KINDRED, EVE, SKARNER. 13 CHAMPS THIS SEASON! As the youngest player in one of the most high pressure positions on the highest pressure org.
- Official Declaration: Spica not a ward. A 1st for TSM.
- Series going to come down to how the two junglers stack up. Santorin is the final boss for TSM.
- PREDICTIONS: KOBE: 3-2 TSM. PR0LLY 3-1 FLY. MARKZ 3-1 FLY.
- Fan Vote: 68% TSM 32% FLY
- Not happy about the Ashe/Sett first picks from TSM. "They're draining my grandmother's life force"
- Zil/Camille make it okay. Still not happy about Ashe/Sett.
- Would've been great if Ignar locked in Tahm, terrible into TSM's comp. Lux is good.
- Viktor pick from FLY is a good thing for TSM.
- Doesn't like the Karma pick from TSM. Really weird here. Understandable pick but overall FLY's draft is better.
- TSM is not messing around. Zilean 1st game no shits given. FLY almost perfect comp for themselves w/ questions around Ignar on Lux. Can he affect the map with that champion?? Have to feel Bjergsen Zilean wins game 1 but if FLY execute their comp they have so much zone control.
- Also, Ignar is 9-1 on Thresh this summer, so good on TSM for making sure that's banned to begin the series. Ignar performance on non-Thresh is gonna have huge implications.
- TSM has done this mistake before over valueing Karma. I think Bard, Lulu Soraka would be better picks here, bard vs viktor cait lux together with sett zilean would be a scary 2 man / 3 man running around the map together. Karma does nothing vs lux imo
- Time to go again for the finals! #TSMWIN
- FINALLY we see the Viktor come out, love to see the pick from POE! Teams have been under rating Viktor relative to his strength for awhile now but I fully expect him to be a power pick for Worlds. #LCS
- Playing with zilean ultimate into cait traps = 🙃
Invert (Beginning of the Game)
- If FlyQuest wins game 1 off of viktor scaling (good vs sett and camille diving), the Zilean doubt starts to kick in for TSM and they'll be at a pretty big draft disadvantage (commit 2 bans vs just lb if they want to play it) for future games. This means a lot for this series
- LS: Flyquest have the better draft... BUT TSM is going to win. I am TSM Chris
- Crownie: FLY's draft is saint. (as opposed to sinner)
- LS: Brokenblade should've cheatered (~3) but it's fine now since he got a really good trade on Sol- nvm he messed up his lane again. He could've got the wave to come back into him and zone Ornn but he's just attacking the wave again.
- Both: TSM are in a really good spot at the moment overall. (~4:50)
- LS: Spica gets the first dragon. Great for Karma. She's probably the best single cloud drake user. She perma uses it. (6:40)
- LS side note: Akali probably the best infernal user. Kat is good too.
- Both: FLY's comp outscales TSM pretty hard.
- LS: This Herald rotation is such a joke and it's so consistent (9:40) Ashe roams all the way to Herald, Cait gets all the cs bot and takes a turret plate. Not worth it. The gold gained from the Herald doesn't surpass the gold you would've got by staying in lane and csing instead of contesting the team getting it.
- LS: "Chat we stopped analyzing the game like 10 min ago because the game ended when infernal soul died" (~28). Started talking about planets and how to pronounce Uranus
- 3rd item tiamat is bad for BB
- (Elder fight) TSM should've waited for at least Ashe to come up before taking the Elder. Just 9 seconds and there is no way for lvl 11 Lux to steal vs lvl 15 Jungler. Should've just reset and then took Elder.
- Meteos: TSM are up two drags but it's going to start becoming hard for TSM to team fight against FLY's comp (~14:40)
- "Cringe ult by Solo" (~17:40) TSM get the drag.
- Sneaky: Game might just be over if this goes late because of how Cait works against Zilean. She counters his ult with her traps.
POST GAMEPOST GAME STATS
- It's only been a day and people have already forgotten? (referring to Bjerg Zil)
- Every TSM player played well that game. CSD, Spica getting basically every objective cleanly, being a good front line for the team. Teamfights were done well by everyone. Good stuff from TSM. "HYPE!"
- Yeah idk its just a bit disrespectful to say the least at this point to leave the Zilean open guys
- watching a zil abuser win north america
- If I’m FLY I’m targeting Zilean + Shen and other enabler picks for topside carry Solo should be able to build leads topside and FLY needs to find ways to win teamfights with that advantage
- This may come as a surprise to some of you but... I'm not feeling too hot on my FLY prediction right now.
- Dunc: Does that change if they perma Zilean
- Markz: Honestly, not really? Bjerg zil is dummy good but a lot of other things scared me too
- Bjergsen's scoreline over 4 games on Zilean this playoffs is 17-2-30, which is good for 23.5 KDA. He also hasn't died on the pick in three consecutive games now. Just ban it.
Ye, keep giving @Bjergsen the time lord. #TSMWIN
- What do people consider counters to Zilean beyond LB? Would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on it. I personally think we don't see enough poke (velkoz, corki, lux) into it. I also have a blindspot on sylas vs zilean but I believe in solo queue it favours zilean.
- These 8 teams that defeated @Bjergsen Zilean honestly deserve medals. #LCS (Bjerg is 24-8 on Zil)
- Hmmmmmmmmmm (in reply to Bjerg MVP tweet he made pre-series)
- #LCS Trophy Club check-in for this series. First off looking at @TSM ! TSM have the #1 and #3 trophy holders in Doublelift (7) and Bjergsen (5). If @Biofrostlol wins again, he'll enter a pretty exclusive four trophy club, currently shared by only Impact and WildTurtle!
- Sneaky: Hard to get a strength read on teams going into Playoffs. Their power level was sort of random entering playoffs. Was feeling the TSM win today though. Meteos predicted FLY until this point
- Meteos: Bjerg seems to whip out Zil when they feel like they really need to win and here they're doing it right out of the gate. Probably better options for FLY than ViktoLux
- Sneaky: Cait is a good counter to Zil. Traps counter his revive. Viktor as a champ is way too week right now.
- Meteos: 4man Botlane dive early on was really troll by FLY. They all saw TSM coming down to dive and Ornn went down bot and gave Camille 2 plates. Very bad macro.
- Sneaky: All of FLY's comp was really good except for the Viktor. Just too weak from what he's seen from solo queue.
- Meteos: They should ban Zilean. Zil is so annoying to deal with and TSM are good at using it. Not many good answers to it right now.
DURING DRAFTLS & Crownie
- LS: Zil/Nidalee bans are good from FLY. Seems like a salty runback with a different mid. If that happens with Zil ban then it's a FLY draft win.
- Sending Sett top here is fine (after seeing FLY's first 3).
- TSM lost draft again BUT... they're going to win.
- Meteos: Champs are changed but TSM picks champs that had basically the same role as last game.
- Sneaky: Panth/Cait isn't really a combo. Don't like it. Panth himself can take over a game though.
- FLY getting so little from draft -Cait fp is pretty meaningless if TSM gets to counterpick support -Zilean ban is also moot if TSM gets to pick TF and enable BB through that Needs a different look or swap to red side
- Ban Zilean but leave open TF??????????????????????????? (Bjerg 5-0 on the champ)
- Tim Sevenhuysen: If I'm FLY, I'm more scared of TF than I am of Zilean... IgNar is going to have to smurf this one.
- Arguably TSM is stronger with TF than with Zilean because of how easy it is now to be proactive in early game and get BB ahead lol
- Jax has always been my favorite champion to watch. Always happy to see BB play it.
LS w/ Crownie & Sanch
- LS: If TSM win 2-0 then they'll win the 3rd. I don't think FLY is the type of team that can come back from that.
- BB pushing too fast again (~2:40). Now he can't cheater recall. If he cheaters and gets cull it's absolutely broken. Really hard to lose lane if you do that.
- Predictions based on games thus far: LS 3-0 TSM. Sanch 3-0 TSM. Crownie 3-1 TSM
- LS/Crownie: TSM are clearly in their comfort zone right now (~7:40). They're doing good and they kill Ornn during the best timing to do so.
- LS: Good game for Spica to go Triforce + Black Cleaver
- LS: Game state is really good for TSM (~10) The movement to Herald is sort of fine here since bot is resetting.
- Why are every NA LCS teams obsessed with herald btw? Does no one actually do the math and count what is being lost in the mass majority of cases in side lanes/waves/jungler camps timings etc? It's so weird man
- Tim Sevenhuysen: I think having a set play for Herald is easier to execute than a more nuanced set of rules for what to do in varying circumstances in 8:00 - 12:00. Clean execution of imperfect game plan is better than poor execution of best game plan. In LCS, execution is harder to come by.
- The Law of LCS - The team that starts herald will instantly lose the game there. (~10)
- @Regi I'm already dead (Late reply to Regi's "TSM TSM TSM Steve Sucks" tweet)
- I wonder if NA teams received bad training from watching Spring C9 going for every dragon/herald on spawn in spring and didn't understand how C9 was compounding those objectives with their comps/skirmishing. (~10 pause)
- In response to Markz saying he doesn't feel good about his FLY prediction anymore: Same (from both)
PauseTeam Liquid (Twitter)
- The power is working here at the AWTF, can we jump in? #LCS
- Phreak: IDK can you beat TSM in a best of 5?
- Kobe: HOLY ☠️☠️☠️
- Captain Flowers: phreak just ratio'd the horse
- TSM (Twitter) aka Dunc: We all know how that went yesterday.
- This break is a great chance for everyone to go get a quick game of Solo Q in so you can start the series 0-1 too and experience that authentic Finals Day pressure! #LCS
- Could we see a GenG vs. DRX situation where DRX was completely out of their depths and came back figuring out to draft/play out the game? This could be huge for FLY.
- Both of the teams have an hour to figure out how they want to play out the rest of the game with their comps, should be an interesting game from this point on #LCS
- While we wait, just wanted to say I’m so thankful that my two favorite forms of entertainment: the LCS and NBA have both found ways to to make a watchable product during the pandemic. They have their drawbacks, but it’s better than I thought it’d be. Insane production teams
- When you think NA cant get more boring they hit you with the 45min pause
- We are truly in a post apocalyptic world here! Our players have to play the #LCS finals from home due to a Worldwide pandemic, and now the finals are delayed because California is so hot that power is going out! Time to move LCS to Canada!?!
GAME RESUMELS w/ Crownie
- Talking about American Pie and stuff since the game is basically over. (~19)
- Sneaky: Cait generally isn't good at holding 1v2. Wave clear isn't good enough (~15:30)
- Sneaky: PANTH ULTED BACKWARDS. Big Misclick(15:50)
- Meteos: Panth support is going to do a whopping nothing this game (~18:30)
- Sneaky: He doesn't scale. He's not going to do anything.
- Sneaky/Meteos: Game is just GG (19:30, score is 1 -11)
- Sneaky: Wait what the hell, kind of running it down here (TF/Bard stun Cait and then get 4-manned)
- Meteos: TSM can't throw hard enough with this lead and comp anyways. Still GG
- Meteos: Doesn't feel like these teams are close. It's like TSM is just shitting on FLY. It doesn't seem like FLY is in the right mindset. It's like they're comfortable without killer instinct.
- Game is basically over. They talk about breadsticks and stuff (~28)
- Meteos: I've seen teams come back 12k gold down... I haven't seen teams come back with Pantheon support. (~29:40)
- Meteos/Sneaky: Maybe they were drinking... It wasn't a power black out... they just blacked out.
- Sneaky: HE JUST MISSED A CANNON. IT'S DOOMED FOR BURGERSIN (31)
- Meteos: IGNAR GOT THE WOLF.. OOOH Name another support that would've done that.. I'll wait.(~31:10)
- Everyone on TSM other than Bio is 18, Fly is 16, 14, 18, 16, 12 (~33)
- Sneaky: GASP Dwagon Soul!! (~35 Soul for FlyQuest)
- Actually... Azir does a ton of damage. TSM might not have as much of a massive lead as we think. Ornn Items + Infernal Soul
- Sneaky/Meteos: Game is actually no joke winnable with this Azir (39)
- Proud of the guys, they’re playing well. This is how league should be played. Winning or losing #TSM (~21)
- GG go next. #LCS (20min)
- It's really next to impossible to leave a game for almost a hour and come backto starting playing again when ata deficit already in the game. Such a shit situation.
- imagine getting up from your pc taking a 30+minute drive to a new location during the heat set up your new station then instantly get: bard ulted+ashe ulted+ TF ult into gold card and deleted Turtle about to close his pc and go back home (~16)
POST GAMEPOST GAME STATS
- the king is back and there is no stopping him @Bjergsen 😎
- I want to play TSM at Worlds 🧐
- Rogue Tomislav: get in line
- One more game 😝
One. More. Game. #TSMWIN
- TSM Nightris (Partnerships): My heart is about to leap out of my chest. 😭
- ONE MORE
- Man Turtle made such a great Turtle play there and Biofrost just YOINKED away that teamfight with that Exhaust. TSM up 2-0 looking to repeat G2's sweep from earlier this morning! (last team fight)
- One more game #TSM #LCS
- Dellzor: LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOO
- When will they learn. Wait, it wasn't Zilean? It's all Bjergsen? Always has been.
- The only way to defeat Fly/Tree/Sea Quest? Global warming.
- Cloud9: Banger
- Damonte: Good tweet. Proud.
- Team Liquid: #LIVEEVIL
- we need a counter on how many cait ults weren't body blocked when intended in both NA and EU in playoffs.
- TSM have looked good for the past couple weeks not because Bjergsen turned on playoffs mode or Spica suddenly had something click or Doublelift finally understood Senna; it's because TSM fixed some macro holes and improved their self-awareness / identity. Team fundamentals. #LCS
- I've been harping on TSM's fundamentals literally all year, btw. It's taken them far too long to sort things out, but I'm encouraged that they finally made progress on it. I hope it will serve them well at Worlds.
- I'm really shocked that people haven't figured out how to shut down Bjergsen yet. It's honestly REALLY simple, all you need to do is ban Zilean, Syndra, Zoe, Leblanc, Orianna, Azir, Corki, Lucian, Irelia, Akali, Sett, Twisted Fate, Sylas, Cassiopeia, Ryze, Taliyah, Lissandra, Lu
- TSM looking like they're in their best form of the entire year! Loving the top lane focus w/ counter picks & the team facilitating Brokenblade to put him consistently ahead. Bjergsen has been amazing through both games at empowering their top laner w/ TF ganks / Zilean.
- I want to see FlyQuest give Solo counter pick top & at least try to contest the gameplan. Blind picking him Ornn every game & watching him be chain ganked, TPed on, Ulted, Dove & generally ran over by TSM just AINT IT. GIMME SOME MORE GAMES FLYQUEST!
- Empyre: Not confident they can pull that off. Doesn't seem like something they've put time into or practiced (getting solo CP and playing through him). Could turn out badly. Maybe Renekton is good enough tho
- Azael: HP or Morde even just not BLIND
- Empyre: Yeah agreed, I think just not giving BB a free lane is key. Morde/Renekton/maybe GP good
- TSM still has issues securing dragons in midgame while theyre snowballing but overall solid gameplay today. Obviously they got two dream drafts so far, so we'll see if FLY can spice things up next game (doubt).
- Is it coming home
- TL was able to fight TSM closer with their TF take-away to shutdown brokenblade's carry picks. IF POE doesn't want to play the TF, they have to think of another option quickly to deal with TSM's style
- Tim Sevenhuysen: How much do you think there is to say about PowerOfEvil's creative counterpick pool (Swain etc.) being a less useful trait against Bjergsen's ability to blind pick every game and not get punished?
DURING DRAFTLS w/ Crownie & Sanch
- Wait... are TSM just picking the same comp over and over? (TSM lock in Sett, TF, Ashe)
- Talk about IGNs and katie from high school and Among Us for most of draft
- FlyQuest have drafted really saint comps.. and TSM has drafted worse and worse. But TSM is going to win.
- Sanch: FLY's comp is the juice.
- Meteos - Everyone feed on Nautilus'
- Sneaky - I expect 20 death Ignar
- Meteos - TSM should troll one for the fans.
- oh no the lvl 1 is a disaster already in top
LS w/ Max, Sanchovies, Crownie
- Bio misses Q and Spica misses E. Ori cancels TF's ult with his. (~6)
- Crownie: Weird basing difference botlane (8). Ashe has BF/Cull & Senna has Pickaxe
- talks about donos for awhile
- Meteos: Everytime FLY gets a pick it just feels like TSM gets more because of what FLY committed for it. (~13:50)
- Sneaky: Might be a mistake not going Manamune on Jayce. Scales so well like Senna build.
- Meteos: Santorin solo ulting Bjerg was weird. Doesn't have enough damage to do that. (2nd drag)
- Even when something goes well for them (FLY) they don't turn it into anything. They're just making bad decisions
- Sneaky: Also seems like they're scared of something.
- Meteos: Teams that are like this typically have really messed up/cluttered comms
- Chat: FLY is throwing so they get the easier group at Worlds
- Sneaky/Meteos: Ooooooooooh
- Sneaky: It's not necessarily that TSM is better at outplaying or has better mechanicaly players overall. They're just getting smacked in macro play.
- Meteos: It's hard to play against TSM's comps. They put so much pressure on you. Santorin is always being spotted out by DL's hawkshot. Not being able to see Spica's Sett means they're always being under threat of being killed if the laner has CC.
- Sneaky: TSM is always taking advantage of something else if FLY goes for something. (FLY kills DL backing on a ward but then TSM catch POE and then TP flanks Turtle). (~26)
- Meteos: FLY goes for the fight after TSM dives GP at 2nd tier bot turret but they really should've just recognized that they can't do anything about fighting after GP died and cleared the vision in the jungle. (~29)
- Sneaky: DL gets caught and dies with flash but he really wouldn't survive anyways. It's really hard for Ashe to survive against a Hecarim in that situation ~31
- Meteos/Sneaky: BJERG THE GAMER. Hits the blast cone to deny him from the pit (~31:30)
- Meteos: Bjerg already level 18 again. It's like he's running exp quints (32:30)
- Sneaky: Still winnable for FLY. They're still really strong with their champs. (Ori/GP) (34)
- Sneaky: BB hard trolled that fight (fight in mid where he flashed in place)
- Meteos: Also that Bard ult anti-synergy with Sett ult
- Sneaky/Meteos: Looks like TF trolled by canceling recall but he got canceled by GP ult. It's still pretty troll that they double splitted with a baron team running it down mid.
- IE Senna... (~41)
POST GAME 4Zikz
- FLY needs to ban Zilean and TF to keep this going - TSM is getting too much value out of their globals and side pressure
- the last time TSM was in the LCS finals, they were up 2-0 as well. hmm...
- I mean I predicted a TSM finals win but I was hoping it would be interesting at least.
- Oh, @FlyQuest follows my twitter account I guess.
- MORE GAMES WOO. Flyquest finally nabbing one with some quality Fly-tier teamfighting and at least denying the shutout.
- Keep drafting this way!
- Lets gooooooooooo
- I have a very special relationship with TSM. I perma-no-faith them and they beat GG in the runback, knock out C9, beat TL, and 2-0 FLY. I admit that I've underrated them and praise their growth curve, and they drop game 3. Is it possible for me to be TSM-neutral?
- we are alive
- That had to have been a mis-flash from BB
- But why dafuq TSM only starts splitting when enemies have Nash? AHAHHA this game was so free ...
- NA and throwing at baron, name a more iconic duo #LCS
- To everyone responding "G2 and #LEC championships" Yes.
- T1 Esports: Europe and 0-3 Worlds finals
- going to bed. TSM win game 4
DURING DRAFTLS w/ Crownie & Sanchovies
- Crownie: Probably going to be a copy-paste draft from TSM. Going to be up to FLY to adapt and support the Cait properly.
- LS: Ugh... TSM's draft dude.... nooo not the Jayce. He can't play it at a professional level. Only a few can play it at the top level Nuguri, TheShy, Kiin, etc.
- LS: Really really hate these TSM drafts.
- Crownie: How is TSM supposed to front the back without a front?
- LS: They expect Bjerg to just Q-E-R someone and instakill them. That's the strat.
- Okay I have feelings about TSM's draft but I don't want to swing the game in either direction by leveraging my anti-prediction powers, so I will just say: TSM is a team that drafted a draft. #LCS
- Nelson Sng (LNG Coach (LPL)): TSM won draft but not sure if they can execute
- Tim: I'm surprised TSM picked Jayce on 4 to give away the Sett flex value. More worried about IgNar on a support counter I guess, which I think is fair given the roles of IgNar and Solo, but as an overall concept I go support there.
- Nelson: You pick Jayce there regardless as it is the counter to FQ's B123, arent any lane counters which are viable which won't screw up FQ's teamcomp
- Malaclypse: + support counterpick is OP with ashe
- what a malphite angle
- Nelson: Only way FQ could have saved the draft
- Allorim: This series is in DESPERATE need of some more Malphite
- Somehow FLY mind controlled TSM into not picking TF and not counterpicking top lane. Hate the Panth blind pick but this game is in FLY's territory now. Let's get a game 5!!!! #FLYWIN
- TSM opted out of TF + toplane counter pick + 2 free bans in second round of draft We get a game 5 at this rate
- Support pantheon this is how it ends huh
DURING GAMESticking with Sneaky & Meteos. LS & Co. keep getting off topic talking about planets, icecream, etc.
- Meteos: Morg isn't really a counter to Panth. Sure you stop his stun but then he's already on you and does a ton of damage and then he can just negate all the damage that you throw at it after binding him. Maybe Tahm would be better.
- BB got solo turret but now he's been at around 110 cs for the past couple minutes (~17) FLY also have way better Drag control with their comp.
- POE lose the fight at 3rd drag but they're at soul point. POE just saved ulti for some reason. Could've used it to push out Bjerg/Bio
- SANTORIN IS THE REAL MVP#FLYWIN (~27)
- REVERSE SWEEP (~27)
- that dragon standoff was textbook league of legends in case you weren't sure.
- queue silver scrapes (~27)
- LETS FUCKING GO FLYQUEESYTTTTT
- LETS GO
- Yo wtf are these drake fights (~25?)
- We have officially reached fiesta status (~27)
POST GAME 4POST GAME STATS
- Game 5 comfort zone entered again
- TSM haven’t lost a game 5 all split no worries 😎
- TSM's drake contest strategy of "spica flash in and steal it lol" was pretty good but it looks like they may need to try another approach in game5
- This may come as a surprise to some of you but... I'm feeling a little better about my FLY prediction right now.
- I’m not staying up to 4AM again. Goodnight 😂
- IWD: fake.
- DUH NUH NUH
- DUH NUH NUH
- DUH NUH NUH
- ANOTHER Game 4 in playoffs! Really impressed @FlyQuest have had the fortitude to fight their way back from the 0-2 start and amssive pause to force match point! It all comes down to this, play the silver scrapes
- Flyquest sure know how to entertain the viewers, always going for 5 games every series
- [email protected]: Turtle, after all thsi time? @Wildturtle: Lol no.
- TSM has to go back to the TF or find something else. 5v5 front to back comps, they will almost never beat FLY #LCS
- tsm should replace shen ban with caitlyn and draft for Brokenblade when redside. not that doublelift is playing bad, i think hes playing rlly well recently just think bb is very good carry. also idk why morgana got picked over braum here
- Positive: Silver Scrapes Less positive: another game of this #LCS
- SPAM THIS FISH 🐟 TO HELP SEAQUEST #FLYWIN
- Honor all after this Game 5 #LCS
- TSM has to take redside, FLY has to ban Lucian/Nidalee/Zilean. Only real decision to be made is if TSM opts into playing TF with top lane counter pick again. I don't think TSM can beat FLY playing teamfight comps at this point, they need a switch up #LCS
- don't ban it @FlyQuest
- Cloud9 1.0 couldn't take down TSM. but Cloud9 2.0 might be able to.
- GG: Well it's match point, but we can probably give Bjergsen Zilean... C9: Well it's match point, but we can probably give Bjergsen Zilean... TL: Well it's match point, but...
- Yo @TSM can you finish this fast please. It's 3:30am over here 😴
DURING DRAFTSneaky & Meteos
- TSM have not changed their ban the whole series
- Ooooh Senna... why did they ever stop picking Senna?
- Actually there wasn't really good opportunities to do so
- OOOH TF IS BACK
- Ori pick is great. She pressures weak laning champs really well
- Meteos: Don't remember seeing Biofrost lose on Rakan
- Overall good comp for TSM. Great teamfight comp for FLY
- jax rlly insane for flyquest no?
- Solo doesn't jax. GP/Morde/Renekton/Ornn only
- FLY banning Tahm instead of Rakan was pretty meh, Bio 100% goes on his most comfortable champ after Bard TSM going blue was also weird but atleast they got TF with a top carry Either TSM wins through blowing up GP over and over again or FLY outscale and teamfight to win
- Why didn't we just 4p GP and counterpick support again? I'm confused
- TSM is going to gank Solo at level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, etc
- Based on comps I'd say TSM take it, time to sleep see u on the other side
- You know what? As long as both teams are having fun, do we really care who wins? #LCS
- Wait nvm nothing about this series is fun Just end this already. (4 man bot dive)
DURING GAMEMeteos & Sneaky
- Not sure who won draft
- 4 Man gank on bot was extremely huge for FLY. Great TP by Ori. Not sure why mid laners don't do this TP all the time.
- Incredibly nasty trades from BB (~6) BUT FLY just got an ocean soul. Ocean soul really affects lanes. Top the most.
- Despite Bjergsen being on TF, POE is pressuring the map way harder than Bjerg (~12)
- Bjerg is fucking himself over with how he is macroing but BB is being given a lot to carry. (~13:30)
- Meteos: If you want a champ to carry from top lane, Camille is the champ you want.
- Sneaky: TSM are hard controlling this game so far (20)
- Meteos: And Renekton wasn't banned. Renekton is pretty good into Camille.
- Meteos: Solo dies again for the 4th time. 1st time was his fault but the rest aren't really his fault. TSM's comp made it so he's just pretty much fucked. He's the new Dyrus
- Ignar went Shurelyas. So squishy he just dies to TSM so easily here. (~24)
- Really nasty position for TSM they're really ahead and they just take all the enemy camps on cooldown (~26)
- Brokenblade trolled really hard. What does he expect to happen when he jumps on a Leona ahead of his team under turret with no flash. (~26:10)
- Really bad decision making from FLY after BB inted. They use everything and have no cds... then they run at TSM and die. Give up a bunch of kills and Baron
- Bjerg actually ults for the lich bane proc vs Solo
- FLAME HORIZON APPROACHING #TSMWIN (Spica Flame Horizons Santorin)
- 100% confident TSM has this one in the bag, throughout the series they showed a really solid 1-3-1 and were very proactive. Hope there are game 5s in group stage at Worlds ^ #LCS (~31)
- Broken Blade, The TopFather (~26)
- That dive so fucking huge. Leona has so much space to roam around and pressure mid now #LCS (4 man bot early)
- That's a clean dive right there. (4 man bot early)
- Am I fucking my sleeping schedule for tsm? THERE IS NO WAY RIGHT?! Yes I am...
- Has anyone ever had a more valuable playoff run in the #LCS than Bjergsen this split? Maybe others dominated more start to finish, but the sheer value in lifting his team through tight series... He's been a walking win condition.
POST SERIESINTERVIEW NOTES IN COMMENT SECTION. I RAN OUT OF CHARACTERS.
INTERVIEW NOTES & MORE TWEETS IN COMMENTS. I RAN OUT OF CHARACTERS.
- WE FUCKING DID IT BRO I CANT BELIEVE IT BANGER SERIES TSMMMMMMMM
- IWD: CLEAN GAME 5 BB LETS GO
- Yassuo: So happy for u bro
- WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN NORTH AMERICA
- Tarzaned: best jg na too
- TannerSlays: You're the smite king. I really hope you're happy. You played out of your mind and stepped up. Well deserved legend!
- Treatz: Yeah
- Cloud9: The return of the King
- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GG FLYQUEST p.s: spring split doesn't matter 😗
- Feels surreal to win it all after 2 years. I really miss playing on stage with a real crowd. Looking forward to playing at worlds. Thanks to everyone that supported me this split and my teammates ❤️
- NUMBER ONE. 🏆 #LCS CHAMPIONS SUMMER 2020 #TSMWIN
- A few weeks ago @currylol messaged me "see you in the finals". Lot of respect to @FlyQuest and their players/staff for their insane year. Looking forward to representing NA at Worlds alongside them.
- No refunds 😬
- DL: 😳
- Woot! Another banger series
- what did tsm win?
- @TSMBrokenBlade @Spicalol @Bjergsen @TSMDoublelift @TreatzLoL @Biofrostlol huge props to the players, they stepped up on time different time each series. also the staff worked very hard and almost made me feel embarrassed. you guys are the heroes.
- DL: best position coach
- . @TSMBrokenBlade stepping up huge
- Congrats to the LoL team for winning this split! Insane performances on Game 5's by them. Well deserved #TSMWIN
- I’m exhausted. Depleted. I’ve put so much energy into this. Feels like it’s all truly been worth it for this moment. Can’t even imagine how it feels to be the players. I’m just the tiniest cog in a mega machine. But heck I am so proud.
- This has to of been one of the greatest playoff runs in LCS history no?! Watching these guys work there asses off all split and there insane improvement is crazy so happy for the lads! #TSMWIN
- #TSMWIN LETS FUCKING GOOOO
- TSM IS THE BEST ORG IN THE WORLD #TSMWIN ily @TSM
- Dude i look up to Bjergsen so damn much. Maybe it's because of all the 1v1s i did from back in the day. I feel like him and i are similar in more ways than one. GGWP to the #LCS boys tonight. Well deserved <3 #TSMWIN
- LET'S GOOOOOOO $TSMWIN
- Sucks to go out like this. We were so close yet so far away. Two second places this season is definitely a huge improvement from the last couple of years but still not good enough. GGS @TSM , well deserved!
- Captain Flower: You're still one of the best junglers this region has ever seen bro, and I ain't just saying that because you like Skarner. Can't wait to see what y'all bring to the international stage; ggwp!
- Gg @TSM
- Congratz to them Heartbreaking to lose 2-3 after making it so close for the reverse sweep
- GGs to TSM! lost the series and my power went out :( so now the food in my fridge is rotting T.T
- ggwp tsm
- we got so many flyquest fans this year. i really wanted win for them today. sorry to lose
Dlim (Head Coach)
- GG's and congratulations to @TSM
- Ahh so close...
- heartbreaking day. feels almost like we were so slow to start that we started 0-2 before we even got our feet under us. still super proud of what we've done this season. TSM played super well today and earned that first seed. we will look to #ShowcaseGreatness at worlds.
- Not much to say @TSM were just the better team today. GGs to them Thank you to everyone for supporting us throughout the year. Time to switch our attention to worlds.
- Well guys, they tried their best. Bjerg's TF is nuts haha. Make sure to send positive vibes to the players/staff who worked hard to make another finals and give the org it's first international tournament appearance. Still another dance.
INTERVIEW NOTES & MORE TWEETS IN COMMENTS. I RAN OUT OF CHARACTERS.